What sets will be more rammed this year?

AlexOvd

3 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Will there be a special guest speaker again this year like David Attenborough in 2019? If so who do we think could be there...?

Stacey Solomon, leader of the liberals!!!

If The 1975 are in JP itll be extremly rammed.

Calvin Harris is the late night ramming. 

Confidence Man will have post Wet Leg ramming.

why havent we considered that maybe 1975 pop up with Phoebe since she was supposed to tour with them.

And somebody in The Crows Nest will be rammed Sure.

lekkido in the rabbit hole on thurs is the underrated ramming.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Suprefan said:

If The 1975 are in JP itll be extremly rammed.

Calvin Harris is the late night ramming. 

Confidence Man will have post Wet Leg ramming.

why havent we considered that maybe 1975 pop up with Phoebe since she was supposed to tour with them.

And somebody in The Crows Nest will be rammed Sure.

lekkido in the rabbit hole on thurs is the underrated ramming.

Goes without saying that every name that is recognised will be rammed on Thursday. 

11 hours ago, AlexOvd said:

Out of DiRo & Macca, what concerts do you will be more busy?

That's a tough one. Who had the bigger crowd - The Rolling Stones or Dolly Parton?

I think they'll be similar in number. Macca seems to be a must see for an overwhelming majority of people, but the DiRo crowd will be enormous. I actually dislike how busy it gets for the legend. The Kylie crowd was so ridiculous I ended up going somewhere else.

Wet Leg have been mis-staged imo and should be at JP at least, so that'll be bonkers too.

Just now, Twiggy553 said:

Was it bad??

It wasn’t horrendous but it looked mostly mimed. She is actually up against some very strong acts and for that reason I am out. I am sure it will still be a fun singalong in the crowd but I don’t love the crowd that the legend slot produces in the first place so I will be happy to watch it on iPlayer when I get home instead. 

1 hour ago, AlexOvd said:

I think The Libertines will have a very very big crowd. 

The roaming ram that will flow towards the Park afterwards.

34 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

It wasn’t horrendous but it looked mostly mimed. She is actually up against some very strong acts and for that reason I am out. I am sure it will still be a fun singalong in the crowd but I don’t love the crowd that the legend slot produces in the first place so I will be happy to watch it on iPlayer when I get home instead. 

Diana still sings, it might just be the mix and the backing vocalists could overtake hers and doesnt sound right. In the end you arent going to have many chances to see somebody like her so might as well see her if possible.

A bit conflicted about Diana Ross now. That clip doesn’t excite me, but then she’s not up against anything I desperately want to catch.

I don’t necessarily have a problem with acts who mime, but honestly think they should declare ahead of performance that they will be doing so.

13 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

The roaming ram that will flow towards the Park afterwards.

Diana still sings, it might just be the mix and the backing vocalists could overtake hers and doesnt sound right. In the end you arent going to have many chances to see somebody like her so might as well see her if possible.

Yep it’s personal choice though isn’t it and I like to balance what I see. In Macca I am already going to one legend past their best because I think it’ll be a good singalong. I also want to see some who are at their best now as well and DiRo was up against one of those for me so seeing that last night proved that she isn’t on top form so even if she brings it to Glastonbury and is excellent I will be happy catching it on the iPlayer and will enjoy Fontaines DC. 

Glass Animals and Olivia Rodrigo in a row. Foals could be very very busy

Can’t see Bicep/PSB being too busy, i think sunday has the strongest overall headliners so it should be well split.

1 minute ago, gfa said:

Glass Animals and Olivia Rodrigo in a row. Foals could be very very busy

Can’t see Bicep/PSB being too busy, i think sunday has the strongest overall headliners so it should be well split.

I think sometimes that might depend on your bubble I know more people going to PSB than any other headliner so I expect that to be a very busy one. For me Friday and Saturday have the strongest headliners. Sunday was my least agonising choice! 

Second half of Noel as people feed back from Olivia Rodrigo i reckon, nobody else really on at the time he starts finishing up and its Burna Boy subbing other as Noel finishes.

Just now, gigpusher said:

I think sometimes that might depend on your bubble I know more people going to PSB than any other headliner so I expect that to be a very busy one. For me Friday and Saturday have the strongest headliners. Sunday was my least agonising choice! 

I think a lot lot of people are going to head to Bicep too, PSB will defnitely be busy but Bicep and Kendrick should do well to balance it. Sunday is definitely the hardest choice for me

Wet Leg/Confidence Man will be overflowing.  Williams Green on Thursday night always is and this year Mel C/Michael Eavis/Elvana will ensure it's no different.

2 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Wet Leg/Confidence Man will be overflowing.  Williams Green on Thursday night always is and this year Mel C/Michael Eavis/Elvana will ensure it's no different.

I’ll have 45 minutes after Ziggy M finishes, to walk over from The Pyramid.

Hoping that’s enough time to actually get into a position to see the stage!