Tim Burgess

BigMarv

22 minutes ago, BigMarv said:

What are we expecting from Tim Burgess? He’s appearing more than once (Greenpeace / Williams Green…). Will it be full band? Solo/acoustic? DJ? Juggling/Magic?

He's got some tracks in @Brave Sir Robin's playlist, which I believe is usually indicative of what that artist has been doing at live dates. 

Edited by clarkete

5 hours ago, BigMarv said:

What are we expecting from Tim Burgess? He’s appearing more than once (Greenpeace / Williams Green…). Will it be full band? Solo/acoustic? DJ? Juggling/Magic?

It will be him doing his solo stuff. Last time I saw him solo he had a guitarist (which was Mark from The Charlatans) but they don’t play Charlatans stuff. He does DJ as well but I expect it would say DJ if that was the case. I really like some of his solo stuff. Empathy for the devil is a tune. 

1 hour ago, jparx said:

I’m not a fan of Tim’s music at all, but I’d like to take a second to acknowledge his absolutely stonking Twitter game lately. What a top bloke!

He is absolutely one of the nice guys around. I think I probably like his music more than I should based on him being an absolutely lovely guy! 

2 minutes ago, blue6field said:

His Listening parties, especially during lockdown, were amazing , will always be a legend in my eyes just for that!

This plus saving The Deaf Institute and Gorilla, working hard on helping musicians less fortunate than himself and ragging the Tories at every opportunity make him a legend for me. 

2 hours ago, balti-pie said:

He does seem like a very good egg, but his hair game needs significant work 

This. His blond curtain drape moments are always a bit WTF?

As our his Vocal dabblings when he sounds like someone was his wet testicles in a vice and is slowly turning the handle..