All Broken Down

Crazyfool01

All Broken Down .... where will you spend a majority of your time ?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Where will you spend the majority of your time at the festival of the main stages /areas ? .... please list if there are others not included in the poll

• Pyramid Stage
    • Other Stage
    • John Peel
    • Park
    • West Holts
    • Acoustic stage
    • Williams green
    • Silver Hayes
    • Arcadia
    • Block 9
    • Shangri la
    • San Remo
    • Glade
    • The Common

All over the place is the answer. This year in particular as there are acts spread all over and not in one place this year. At a push i'd say Pyramid as i am seeing PM and DR, Elbow, Sam Fender and Easy Life. Only got about 4 or 5 per day on the clashfinder with the others on 4 other stages.

Edited by ghandi

My clashfinder is currently showing a pretty good mix of stages, but was not expecting that I would be in JP so much!

Pyramid - 5

Other - 4

West Holts - 0

Park - 3

John Peel - 7

No West Holts at all - would have liked to have seen Bicep on WH, but unfortunately clashes with PSB

I can’t make my mind up but unlikely to be the Pyramid for me. As wonderful as I think the line up is I think the Pyramid is probably the weakest it has been in years for me personally. Think there’s only 1 definite on there and 3 possibles. 

Normally not a fan of The Other Stage but that has some cracking stuff this year as does JP, WH and The Park. Once husband gets home today I will start talking through my thoughts but I suspect this year we’ll have no firm plans apart from headliners and opening acts and the rest will be mood led.

I think this year if you want to get away from main stages and just wander a bit Greenpeace and Williams Green will be great to just dip in. 

7 minutes ago, circus92 said:

My clashfinder is currently showing a pretty good mix of stages, but was not expecting that I would be in JP so much!

Pyramid - 5

Other - 4

West Holts - 0

Park - 3

John Peel - 7

No West Holts at all - would have liked to have seen Bicep on WH, but unfortunately clashes with PSB

JP for me is one of those stages that I either don’t visit at all or visit a lot. This year has potential for it to be a visit a lot stage. Really great line up in there! 

3 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Normally not a fan of The Other Stage but that has some cracking stuff this year

I know! Normally this is the one I avoid unless there's a must see but oddly this year it may be one of my most visited. I am wondering what this means...

Overall I'll probably be mostly around the Park (including Strummerville, Rabbit Hole, Crow's nest)

The Other Stage seems to be where I'll be spending most of my time but the Friday I could easily be at every stage if I could just find a way to copy and paste myself . Saturday and Sunday are very quiet days for me as theirs nothing iam that bothered with apart from Macca and PSB but I'll enjoy strolling around and stopping at anything I like the sound of.  Aerosmith and The manics are big losses for me as they havent really been replaced.

Looking at my line up choices over the last few years it’s a very even split. I remember spend almost the whole weekend in silver Hayes in 2010, back when dubstep took over. 
However, my normal default if there’s nothing on is Glade I think it’s just the atmosphere, the shade & there’s normally some menacing beats coming out of it. 

Not going this year so didn't vote, but doubt I could vote for one anyhow. Normally I spend a lot of time going between the Pyramid Stage, Other Stage, John Peel, the Park, West Holts, Avalon, Williams Green and the Pussy Parleur. Don't think one stage dominates my festival normally. Do find I'm going to the Pyramid and John Peel less each festival, not sure if they are getting worse or I'm just moving out of the age range they are targeted at.

I’ll be spending more time at The Pyramid this year, which is a first. 

3 acts I want to see there Friday, 1 on Saturday and 4 on Sunday. 

Might be another year I see 0 acts at JP, although that depends on the Sunday TBA. 

Rest of my time is split fairly evenly between the other main stages.

I know it’s not exactly a scientific survey.... but I’d say the early indications are, that for the usual efesters demographic, West Holts is looking pretty poor this year. That’s my own experience as well.... very unusually, there’s very little on there for me this year, headliner or otherwise.

Not sure really… I don’t want to lock in too much until I know my shifts but there’s quite a bit on WH/Arcadia/Glade/Silver Hayes/Block 9 

I can’t really say one area 😂

Can't believe you missed out...

Theatre and Circus, which includes Cabaret tent as well.

also the Green Felds

I''l spend a lot of time between the above as well  Avalon plus  Strummerville