The Rabbit Hole..

Aries

51 minutes ago, foggy1010 said:

Does anyone know how you get into Rabbit Hole Funkingham Palace?

On this video the guy takes a tunnel but it leads him back into the normal crowd... do you have to take the correct tunnel to get into Funkingham Palace or am I totally getting this wrong!

Doesn’t the tunnel take him into Funkingham Palace? It’s a separate area to the rabbit hole.

I want to tick this place off this year. Might need to learn some blagging carrot card trick in the next few days

19 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Doesn’t the tunnel take him into Funkingham Palace? It’s a separate area to the rabbit hole.

I want to tick this place off this year. Might need to learn some blagging carrot card trick in the next few days

Not sure to be honest! Hopefully someone can explain as I'd like to try and watch Four Tet

So, pretty sure this is what people have said but just to be completely sure, when it comes to the listings:

THE RABBIT HOLE is the open tent near The Park where you can just walk in and out of (depending on crowds)?

And RABBIT HOLE'S FUNKINGHAM PALACE is the secret place you need to answer a riddle or follow a tunnel into - is that right?

14 minutes ago, WannabeGlastoVet said:

Okay so I’m also determined to get into Funkingham this year..

I’m taking playing cards, carrots, bunny ears and riddle training my brain - anything else?? 

That's Glastonbury prep at its finest.

Anyone have thoughts on how early we'd need to get there to stand a chance of getting in to Four Tet's Funkingham Palace set on the Thursday night? I'm guessing pretty fucking early... but would it be worth getting there for when it opens? Who or what are the Funkingham Palace Footmen??