Sticklinch / Worthy View Emails

Alvoram

the person answering the emails doesnt understand the layout out of glastonbury and the team is sending mixed messages just got this:

Hello,

Each person will need to collect the ticket themselves as they will need to present Photo ID.

So its gone from lead booker collects tickets, to each person collect individually... but they have no way of getting to the collection point other than walking on main roads?!?

10 hours ago, Suprefan said:

If you pass through Gate A with your festival ticket you get a festival wristband.  At Worthy View you must show your barcode, id and either festival ticket or wristband and then youll get another wristband for WV. They never take your actual ticket away since it has your information on it and its a way to confirm youve got a real wristband on.

Lovely, thanks!

22 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

the person answering the emails doesnt understand the layout out of glastonbury and the team is sending mixed messages just got this:

Hello,

Each person will need to collect the ticket themselves as they will need to present Photo ID.

So its gone from lead booker collects tickets, to each person collect individually... but they have no way of getting to the collection point other than walking on main roads?!?

Was there not talk of walking to Worthy View car park and getting a shuttle bus from there to Gate A? If that's an option I would recommend leaving bags in the carpark and then walking back through the site not carrying anything after collecting tickets to save time waiting for another bus. 

22 minutes ago, SGR said:

Was there not talk of walking to Worthy View car park and getting a shuttle bus from there to Gate A? If that's an option I would recommend leaving bags in the carpark and then walking back through the site not carrying anything after collecting tickets to save time waiting for another bus. 

That works for WV but Sticklinch doesn't have a shuttle. Definitely better to go tot the ticket booth without luggage, or maybe a small bag. Bit of a pain that everyone needs to go though, if it comes by post that's only going to the lead booker...

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

Hello,

How are they arriving? If the people who need to collect their festival tickets from the box office gate A are coming by coach or bus that’s fine as that’s gate A-  they collect their festival tickets and walk through the site to Sticklinch. You can email them the bar code for the tent so they have that and you can meet them either at Gate A or at the Sticklinch gate. If they are coming by car to the Sticklinch car park then I believe there is a collection point car park at the box office. Or if not they may be able to walk through the other car parks ( orange etc) back to Gate A where the box office is. Best bet is to ask one of the stewards when you arrive and pass the information on. But you can’t collect their festival tickets- they have to do that themselves. 

2 hours ago, sedra said:

How are they arriving? If the people who need to collect their festival tickets from the box office gate A are coming by coach or bus that’s fine as that’s gate A-  they collect their festival tickets and walk through the site to Sticklinch. You can email them the bar code for the tent so they have that and you can meet them either at Gate A or at the Sticklinch gate. If they are coming by car to the Sticklinch car park then I believe there is a collection point car park at the box office. Or if not they may be able to walk through the other car parks ( orange etc) back to Gate A where the box office is. Best bet is to ask one of the stewards when you arrive and pass the information on. But you can’t collect their festival tickets- they have to do that themselves. 

they are coming by car. 2 with me 2 with someone else. ive just been emailed back this... which i dont know how true it is? but looks like they gotta collect tickets themselves

Hello,

Pedestrian routes will be sign posted and festival staff will be on hand to direct you.

Kind Regards

Becky

Seetickets

49 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

they are coming by car. 2 with me 2 with someone else. ive just been emailed back this... which i dont know how true it is? but looks like they gotta collect tickets themselves

Hello,

Pedestrian routes will be sign posted and festival staff will be on hand to direct you.

Kind Regards

Becky

Seetickets

Yes only the ticket holders can collect their tickets as they will need to check ID etc. 

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Doesnt seem like it unless they typoed. I checked an aerial and counted 30 rows? And 21 deep. 🤔

C586EA89-FA98-4947-9BC3-87FB472EB9B8.jpeg

Is that photo definitely from this year? Layout might be different from 2019 due to Yurts etc. moving to Sticklinch