Sticklinch / Worthy View Emails

Alvoram

i dont get this ticket collection, this is our situation. ive emailed see but no reply.

The lead booker for the 4 tickets already has his ticket and we are in sticklelinch. Should we drive to Ped Gate A and pick up the tickets then drive back to sticklelinch?

Or should we park in sticklinch, leave our friends in the car park and walk to ped gate a from stickle , collect the tickets and walk back to them and give them their tickets?

its not clear really what the process is! do we need the IDs of the 4 ppl on the ticket? can the lead booker collect with his passport and booking ref if none of the ticket holders are with us?

2 hours ago, TiZuff said:

i dont get this ticket collection, this is our situation. ive emailed see but no reply.

The lead booker for the 4 tickets already has his ticket and we are in sticklelinch. Should we drive to Ped Gate A and pick up the tickets then drive back to sticklelinch?

Or should we park in sticklinch, leave our friends in the car park and walk to ped gate a from stickle , collect the tickets and walk back to them and give them their tickets?

its not clear really what the process is! do we need the IDs of the 4 ppl on the ticket? can the lead booker collect with his passport and booking ref if none of the ticket holders are with us?

Are you referring to festival tickets, or stincklinch tickets?

If you don't have your festival ticket yet, then I would drive to stincklinch and park, leave your stuff in the car and walk round to pef gate A to collect them, then wander back.

Stincklinch tickets are just a pdf that your lead booker can send you a copy of - so if that's what you're referring to, he just needs to forward you the email with the e-ticket.

4 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Are you referring to festival tickets, or stincklinch tickets?

If you don't have your festival ticket yet, then I would drive to stincklinch and park, leave your stuff in the car and walk round to pef gate A to collect them, then wander back.

Stincklinch tickets are just a pdf that your lead booker can send you a copy of - so if that's what you're referring to, he just needs to forward you the email with the e-ticket.

glasto tickets. i have mine as does the lead booker. the 4 ppl on the booking, there ticketa are at the box office. so are you suggesting we walk on the main roads to pd gate a? or the lead booker walk throughj the site to pd gate a and collect?

3 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

glasto tickets. i have mine as does the lead booker. the 4 ppl on the booking, there ticketa are at the box office. so are you suggesting we walk on the main roads to pd gate a? or the lead booker walk throughj the site to pd gate a and collect?

Somebody posted a response from See the other day which said that they should drive to the box office and park temporarily there, then head to Sticklinch, as there are no suitable pedestrian routes from Sticklinch to Gate A without a ticket / walking through site.

Seems like a faff that's gonna be a nightmare for the traffic management / parking staff though. 

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Ta for that.  In Glastonbury town at the moment waiting for this info.  I also assume car parks are back to nine opening 

For Tuesday night, yes. I’m heading to WV Wed morning. Enjoy Glastonbury town! 

PS - nearly 10pm now and no email from See with WV tent numbers and final info. Maybe tomorrow…

Edited by phillyfaddle

52 minutes ago, Ed90 said:

Stupid question, but I'm a first timer: the email/info implies everyone keeps their festival tickets after passing through Gate A. Is that correct?

Hiya, I haven't received an email from WV, however I've got my barcode etc from my seetickets order...

Anyway, your question... You keep your ticket, as it has your face on it. You'll need that, plus a given Passout, if you leave site, say to return to your car.

You wouldn't get back in with just a wristband, as they are swappable

2 hours ago, TiZuff said:

Not sure you can collect tickets for anyone else as they will need to show iD don’t they? Are they coming later or are with you? 

1 hour ago, Ed90 said:

Stupid question, but I'm a first timer: the email/info implies everyone keeps their festival tickets after passing through Gate A. Is that correct?

If you pass through Gate A with your festival ticket you get a festival wristband.  At Worthy View you must show your barcode, id and either festival ticket or wristband and then youll get another wristband for WV. They never take your actual ticket away since it has your information on it and its a way to confirm youve got a real wristband on.

10 hours ago, sedra said:

Not sure you can collect tickets for anyone else as they will need to show iD don’t they? Are they coming later or are with you? 

i just got this reply which doesnt really make it any clearer

Hello,

It would depend on what car parking ticket you have.

If you have a Sticklinch car pass then you would need to park there and walk to the collection office to collect your tickets before entering the accommodation field.

If you have a standard car pass, you would need to park in the general car park and leave your car there for the festival. You can collect the tickets and then walk to Sticklinch.

how do we get from stickle to pd gate a if they need to collect their own tickets?! i cant tell if the lead booker (who already has his ticket) needs to go collect them, take the 4 people with him (who arrive at different times) .... very confusing

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Nothing yet.  Reckon we might be given the number after scanning bar code at gate possibly 

Possibly. I suppose getting the tent number in advance is a fairly low priority in the scheme of things. Festival ticket, car park pass and WV bar code are the only real essentials. 

3 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

Hello,

If you have a Sticklinch car pass then you would need to park there and walk to the collection office to collect your tickets before entering the accommodation field.

If you have a standard car pass, you would need to park in the general car park and leave your car there for the festival. You can collect the tickets and then walk to Sticklinch.

how do we get from stickle to pd gate a if they need to collect their own tickets?! i cant tell if the lead booker (who already has his ticket) needs to go collect them, take the 4 people with him (who arrive at different times) .... very confusing

There’s no public footpath between Sticklinch and Ped Gate A. Walking on the main road isn’t safe. Reply to them with this and see what they say.

Edited by phillyfaddle

2 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

Hello,

Stick car park is not far from orange car parks. So could get through to gate a.