Sticklinch / Worthy View Emails

Alvoram

4 minutes ago, Lizzie0682 said:

Hey, due to the train strike, we now have a friend stuck, she is normal camping and we are worthy view. We can take her, but does anyone here know, would she be able to enter via worthy view and gain her normal wristband and head straight off?  

No that is not possible, unless you have a spare space in your tent capacity. 

However she can get the shuttle bus from WV car park to the Gate A bus station and then head into site.

Otherwise drop her at the Drop off point at the B&W showground before heading to WV

I just received (another) confirmation from Worthy View that you can get there to park there if you show your proof of purchase... For those fearing the sticker won't be there in time!

That doesn't say what to do to get your sticker but anyway... At least a  spot to drop the car off.

7 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

No that is not possible, unless you have a spare space in your tent capacity. 

However she can get the shuttle bus from WV car park to the Gate A bus station and then head into site.

Otherwise drop her at the Drop off point at the B&W showground before heading to WV

Thanks for taking the time to reply, that’s really helpful! 

22 minutes ago, Lizzie0682 said:

Hey, due to the train strike, we now have a friend stuck, she is normal camping and we are worthy view. We can take her, but does anyone here know, would she be able to enter via worthy view and gain her normal wristband and head straight off?  

Might be worth asking if anybody has a space in a wv tent that they're not using, just to add her name to so she can get a wv wristband, not to sleep in of course. 

Might have to contribute a little to their tent as a sweetener, but on the flip side is does get your friend use of the showers etc.

Can anybody help?  

4 hours ago, Lizzie0682 said:

No, she wouldn’t. Suggest you drop her off at B&W showground. She can then get the shuttle to PGA. They are very strict on entrance to WV.

Unless…you have a spare place in your tent and a free barcode eTicket going (eg if there are 2 of you in a 4 man)?? You could add her name to the accommodation booking, then she’d be able to enter WV, get her wristbands and make her way to Pennard Gate and general camping. 

11 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Sticklinch tents seem to be going up in a very random way. Not good for my OCD

The bell tents seem to be all over the place. The Glastonbury bells are grey and the tipis brown so It might just be that’s it difficult to tell the difference zooming in. 

in worthy view they make pretty geometric patterns

3D3C3606-5FA5-4F11-8DE4-E55DABCEE538.jpeg

Edited by Wherethewildthingsare
Added photo

On 6/14/2022 at 8:37 AM, Suprefan said:

got a reply about wristbands. IT IS 2 WRISTBANDS. Also some camping supply prices to follow. 👍🏻

This is really helpful info, thanks! So you get 2 wristbands - one for the festival and another that's worthy view specific?

20 minutes ago, Skoo said:

This is really helpful info, thanks! So you get 2 wristbands - one for the festival and another that's worthy view specific?

Found my 2019 wristbands this morning (when looking for something completely different), had a separate plastic one for worthy view.PXL_20220618_112318421.thumb.jpg.03c673c80981361d6d5b01844aee3b29.jpg

On 6/16/2022 at 2:59 PM, phillyfaddle said:

You could add her name to the accommodation booking, then she’d be able to enter WV, get her wristbands and make her way to Pennard Gate and general camping. 

Do we even need to worry about names this year? Looks like the e-ticket works for however many spaces available in your tent...so why do we need names?

Has anyone else been told to park by PGA to pick up your tickets and parking pass? I have serious doubts that I'll be allowed to simply drive up to the closest parking lot without a pass. They clearly put zero thought behind how to handle people who are arriving internationally.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 12.55.28 PM.png

oh dear. sounds like a nightmare. we are in the same boat got 4 people who need to pickup tickets ped gate a. the booker who got the tickets has his ticket so technically we could walk through site, get the tickets and walk back and give them to our friends in the stickle car park?!!

On 6/18/2022 at 10:53 PM, phillyfaddle said:

You had to add the names to your booking form though? 

Yeah I know - was just asking if the names are necessary as the details on the e-ticket basically say it'll work for however many people your tent has capacity for, and each ticket still has the lead booker's name on it.

So wondered if the names are now obsolete as a result - and if there are any last min changes, do we need to worry about changing names or can we assume that as long as the person has an e-ticket they'll be fine?

Quite a mixed message I think as they ask for names on the booking website, but the e-ticket and email seem to suggest names don't matter. Bit of a confusing one!

7 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Yeah I know - was just asking if the names are necessary as the details on the e-ticket basically say it'll work for however many people your tent has capacity for, and each ticket still has the lead booker's name on it.

So wondered if the names are now obsolete as a result - and if there are any last min changes, do we need to worry about changing names or can we assume that as long as the person has an e-ticket they'll be fine?

Quite a mixed message I think as they ask for names on the booking website, but the e-ticket and email seem to suggest names don't matter. Bit of a confusing one!

I would agree, there is nothing to say they are going to check names, as long as you have got the barcode you should be fine. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skoo said:

Sure is! Waiting for the tent number email now. I hope they’ve actually taken account of the group name we put in our 2 booking forms….🤔