Sticklinch / Worthy View Emails

Alvoram

1 minute ago, t0paz said:

I assumed they were crates of tents

They could be, but the long row on the right seem to be quite colourful. Not conclusive though, as the colour could be a strange lens / camera artifact. 

23 hours ago, Alvoram said:

They could be, but the long row on the right seem to be quite colourful. Not conclusive though, as the colour could be a strange lens / camera artifact. 

In WV the most expensive tents (podpads, bell pads etc) were nearest to the reception and car park but furthest from the gate.  Scout tents nearest the gates and bell tents in between

4 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

In WV the most expensive tents (podpads, bell pads etc) were nearest to the reception and car park but furthest from the gate.  Scout tents nearest the gates and bell tents in between

Looks like the posh stuff is further back in SL as well apart from the tipi tents. So hopefully the Scouts will be closest to the gate

5 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Looks like the posh stuff is further back in SL as well apart from the tipi tents. So hopefully the Scouts will be closest to the gate

Further to walk with your stuff to the car but nearer every day to the gate.  The extra uphill walk after the WV hill last night is a trudge

16 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Are the showers and food outlets near the gate end, or nearer reception? I’d just assumed they would be by the gate so everyone would funnel past them, but maybe not.

3 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Are the showers and food outlets near the gate end, or nearer reception? I’d just assumed they would be by the gate so everyone would funnel past them, but maybe not.

on the map there is a food stall marked in brown on the north east of the sticklinch camp site so more of the gate end. i think you can see the toilets also and some of those are compost this year and hopefully some full porcelain on a trailer wherever the showers are.  In WV showers were in the middle ish and most of the food outlets were near the steps down to the gate with a couple more in the middle and a nice breakfast place was near us by the bell tents.  i have only ever bought breakfast once, beware the queues can be huge first thing

• Thanks 1

Ticket ✔️

Sticklinch Barcode ✔️

Sticklinch Parking Pass ✔️

That's it, everything has arrived... THIS IS F**KING REAL... Bring on next week!!!

(Just have to get through a horrendously busy weekend as well as a fully booked Father's Day at the pub now!!!)

22 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Not time to panic, but by all means feel slightly annoyed

I got my email Monday and my pass through the post today.

BUT it was 2nd class, and I share my main sorting office (Nottingham) with See Tickets, so it certainly isn't time to panic yet. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TiZuff said:

ive still not been sent my 2 stickle car parking passes yet.... should i be worried?

Have you had the email? Have you checked spam / junk etc?

My order tracker says the same thing still (will be sent by standard delivery or whatever it is) but I have got mine. 

Also worth remembering that they come by 2nd class post, so take a few days.