Sticklinch / Worthy View Emails

Alvoram

8 minutes ago, One Tonne Baby said:

Got mine. I’ve read here you get a plot number but can’t seem to see anything on the email or e-ticket 

The email with your tent numbers was sent 2 days before the festival in 2019 (on 24 June). Bar code came 16 days before (on 10 June). 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The tent info arrives later, if I recollect. There’s nothing about tent number on the bar code e mail 

I put the name of a friend who’s also camping in Sticklinch in the same type of tent so they can be next to each other, do you think I need to do anything else?

11 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I put the name of a friend who’s also camping in Sticklinch in the same type of tent so they can be next to each other, do you think I need to do anything else?

Not sure, never had to do this. might be worth e mailing them asking if your request for adjacent tents has been granted. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, al_coholic said:

I just want to be near people who don't mind snoring. 

Should we add a matching group name 🙈

Don't mind snoring as long as you don't?

(I hadn't even thought about that until now!!!) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The great thing about threads like this is that we can take comfort in the fact that we are all in the same boat re the missing bar codes. I would be panicking if I thought I was the only one ! 

Exactly. Got stressed about it this morning but then realized there are probably dozens of people that will be in the same boat when I check E-fest this morning 🙂 

(and yes you can download the code from the seetickets tracker).

Now for the tent number...

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Got mine. Oh yeah, never asked but do we know which color tents are which style? So i think the blue ones are scouts but what else?

The scout tents are different colours, in numbered sections  with your name on a label, helps you identify where your own is if returning a bit ‘disoriented’ .  

15 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The scout tents are different colours, in numbered sections  with your name on a label, helps you identify where your own is if returning a bit ‘disoriented’ .  

Cool. Yeah I saw it was mentioned our info is in the tent. Just curious on if they did kind of color code them or not. And already thought of adding extra flair to my tent so it wont be as tough to spot. Fortunately I dont drink so that wont be an issue. 

got a reply about wristbands. IT IS 2 WRISTBANDS. Also some camping supply prices to follow. 👍🏻

Hello,

Yes you will receive your festival wristband at the same time as your Worthy View wristband. 

We are waiting on a confirmed list of prices for the camping shop. I can send it over once we get this. 

Best wishes,

The Worthy View Team

Edited by Suprefan

1 minute ago, Jasonchocolateorange said:

Bar code received for our 2 man scout tent, but only my name on the ticket as lead booker, should we both have named tickets? 

any help appreciated, last minute "it's all going to go wrong" nerves 🙂

Only my name on it too... Yet both names are definitely registered within the see tickets back end so I wouldn't worry...

It also states that we're responsible for distributing the qr code to other members of the group. 

5 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Looks like the bunk / pod pads are closest to the car park, but one of the furthest options from the gate. 

Assuming these are pod / bunk pods and not massive crates full of tents that is... 

Stick.thumb.jpg.956c8799514ac6a1016e10a8caed5eb1.jpg

I assumed they were crates of tents