Sticklinch / Worthy View Emails

Alvoram

20 hours ago, Skoo said:

I've had a dispatch email which I assume is for my car parking pass. However the order reference doesn't match the order ref for the car parking pass - it also doesn't match the order ref for either of the tents in my name.

Same here, car pass was dispatched on Thursday acc to see tickets but still nothing in the post this morning. Anyone received theirs yet? 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Same here, car pass was dispatched on Thursday acc to see tickets but still nothing in the post this morning. Anyone received theirs yet? 

Mine hasn't even been despatched yet, so I wouldn't worry too much. If it changed to despatched Thursday, RM wouldn't have got their hands on it until yesterday at the earliest, maybe even Monday. 

They'll all come, and we're all going to have an incredible time. 

keep-calm-if-you-ve-paid-you-re-getting-in.png.c6bb31b6bde01162d2384a1e7bfc29dd.png

(P.s YES, I am going to keep posting this until everybody is inside the fence!) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

(P.s YES, I am going to keep posting this until everybody is inside the fence!) 

I agree, even if it's a pain we are all in our right to pass those gates, even if the additional stress doesn't help. Right now I am wondering if forcing my French accent would get me more goodwill from the staff when navigating the issues next week 🙂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I received my parking pass yesterday. The design is different it seems. It’s only sticky around the edge of the stickers. Might make it easier to remove..,

2 hours ago, kabillion said:

I received my parking pass yesterday. The design is different it seems. It’s only sticky around the edge of the stickers. Might make it easier to remove..,

I hate the car parking stickers not coming off the windscreen so I lay mine on the dashboard.

2 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I hate the car parking stickers not coming off the windscreen so I lay mine on the dashboard.

I’ve still got my faded WV parking sticker from 2019 on the windscreen. It’s my personal tradition not to remove a Glastonbury parking sticker, until the new one has been received. Must admit, it’ll be a bugger to get off after 3 years!!

3 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

I’ve still got my faded WV parking sticker from 2019 on the windscreen. It’s my personal tradition not to remove a Glastonbury parking sticker, until the new one has been received. Must admit, it’ll be a bugger to get off after 3 years!!

Get some of this, works a treat

download.jpeg

Edited by Dave_c
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

4507E18B-41B6-4184-A6A7-23B9E80B4E5B.thumb.jpeg.c03a65be15ad31127f5e8604c5e37875.jpeg

so have I and it ain’t coming off until the new one arrives! 

• Like 1

Both WV car park passes dropped thru the letterbox this morning. Having to post one next day “special delivery” to my friend as we’re not going to be able to meet up before next Wednesday. Finally, everyone in our group has their ticket and car park passes 🙏🏻 Just waiting for the tent bar code now and we’re all set…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

Both WV car park passes dropped thru the letterbox this morning. Having to post one next day “special delivery” to my friend as we’re not going to be able to meet up before next Wednesday. Finally, everyone in our group has their ticket and car park passes 🙏🏻 Just waiting for the tent bar code now and we’re all set…

Got mine this morning as well, spent half an hour with sticky stuff remover taking off the 2019 car pass!  As you say, now for the tent info, would like that before Friday to print off as that’s when we leave for Glastonbury. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Got mine this morning as well, spent half an hour with sticky stuff remover taking off the 2019 car pass!  As you say, now for the tent info, would like that before Friday to print off as that’s when we leave for Glastonbury. 

I would just like some tents in the field. 

6 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

🤣🤣🤣

I would prefer to see mine and how far away from the gate I will be, but you made me LOL

What sort have you gone for?

We're in the basic 2 man scout tent, so I'm looking forward to seeing where they are...

But it's win win, if they're further back then they're closer to parking and quieter, if they're closer to the gate then it's a shorter daily walk. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Oh Lord…30 mins? 😬

25 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

I would just like some tents in the field. 

I drove through Pilton on Friday and you could see the coloured tents up on Pennard Hill. Couldn’t see any at Sticklinch when I was up the Tor, there’s far fewer so probably putting them up this week. 

2 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

What sort have you gone for?

We're in the basic 2 man scout tent, so I'm looking forward to seeing where they are...

But it's win win, if they're further back then they're closer to parking and quieter, if they're closer to the gate then it's a shorter daily walk. 

yep 2 man scout for me as well. got some lights and flags to pimp it up as they are all identical

2 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

yep 2 man scout for me as well. got some lights and flags to pimp it up as they are all identical

Hmm, need to do something similar I think, or hope the neighbours have so I can spot mine using theirs as a reference!

Hello. Just realised - through it being delivered in the post - that I have a Worthy View car parking ticket. I don't actually need the car parking ticket as I'm on a coach down. Happy to give to someone here who might need it for say £20 all in, including postage. Cheers