Sticklinch / Worthy View Emails

Alvoram

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

So WV wristbands are different than festival ones I presume? So if Im picking up my tickets at the box office Ill have to present both my ticket and barcode to enter? Or do I have to get a regular wristband and also get a WV one?

It’s not clear is it. I’d guess you’ll get a regular wristband at PGA which they will take off you and swap for a WV one at WV. 
I’ve not stayed in WV before but I’m sure people had one WV specific wristband only.

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

So WV wristbands are different than festival ones I presume? So if Im picking up my tickets at the box office Ill have to present both my ticket and barcode to enter? Or do I have to get a regular wristband and also get a WV one?

I thought its 2 wristbands. Your GA one and then a separate WV or SL one. 

1 minute ago, al_coholic said:

I thought its 2 wristbands. Your GA one and then a separate WV or SL one. 

I  mean I dont mind having 2 wristbands.  Because if I just grab my ticket and head to WV then they presumably have to have regular wristbands and WV wristbands for whoever needs them right? They couldnt just have WV ones and nothing else, especially if youre driving and you show up at the gate with your ticket and barcodes in hand.

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I  mean I dont mind having 2 wristbands.  Because if I just grab my ticket and head to WV then they presumably have to have regular wristbands and WV wristbands for whoever needs them right? They couldnt just have WV ones and nothing else, especially if youre driving and you show up at the gate with your ticket and barcodes in hand.

yeah correct, they have both wristbands 

19 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Link to worthy view guide. They do specify another email coming with the barcode. But we'll see I guess. 

https://c.ststat.net/Content/PDF_attachments/WV_22.pdf

In 2019 we got barcodes and tent numbers two days before so don’t fret. I’ve received the email and I’m not even the lead booker, the ref number is for my parking tickets

Just now, Wherethewildthingsare said:

It is three years ago but if I remember rightly it’s only one wristband now. Children might get one just for WV/sticklinch. I found mine from 2019 the other day, it’s a slightly different design with WV on it

Thats interesting, I havent stayed in WV since 2013 and it was 2 then. One of the traditional style ones and then a crappy one. Will be a bit weird for the people who arrive at Gate A and get a normal wristband first before heading to WV or SL. But in the end doesn't really matter

3 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Thats interesting, I havent stayed in WV since 2013 and it was 2 then. One of the traditional style ones and then a crappy one. Will be a bit weird for the people who arrive at Gate A and get a normal wristband first before heading to WV or SL. But in the end doesn't really matter

Well as somebody who wants to have all the festival mementos as possible like a regular wristband then I might just go through the gate and get it. Cause they cant do anything about you going through PGA and having walked through the fest site and up the hill to WV to check in since thats an option lol.

7 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

I’ve stayed in WV since it started in 2014 (myhab that went bust in 2013?) and you did get two wristbands for a few years at least. I’m away from home till Sunday so can’t check my wristband but I’m pretty sure we just had the one for the last one at least

2 minutes ago, Mark H said:

Hi. This may be a bit trivial but do we need to print the barcode or will it scan off a phone? Ill probably have arrived in London by the time it’s sent and have no idea where I would print it 🤷‍♂️

Probably scan off a phone, maybe screenshot it in case you don’t have a signal. 

4 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

I’ve stayed in WV since it started in 2014 (myhab that went bust in 2013?) and you did get two wristbands for a few years at least. I’m away from home till Sunday so can’t check my wristband but I’m pretty sure we just had the one for the last one at least

It has been only been one for a couple of years.

I wish they would have given us a procedure for people who are collecting our tickets and parking at the box office.

20170625_163918.jpg

20170625_163908.jpg

Edited by jevans.900
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Well as somebody who wants to have all the festival mementos as possible like a regular wristband then I might just go through the gate and get it. Cause they cant do anything about you going through PGA and having walked through the fest site and up the hill to WV to check in since thats an option lol.

That is extreme! I’m amazed I still have my 2019 wristband as my husband normally has it straight on eBay! It really wasn’t that different, just slightly different design with WV/EPO on it (WV take your ticket). They may even remove it to give you a WV one….

Just now, Stu H said:

I’m a bit worried now; it says number of wristbands only given to maximum occupants of tent.

I’m in a 4-person Bell Tent in Sticklinch. There’s 3 adults, a 5 year old & a 2 year old. I hadn’t thought kids were a problem. Is it going to be?! 

Somewhere I believe it says you can have I child per 2 person tent and 2 per 4 person. You do have to tell them in advance and “I think” kids get their own wristband just for WV. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Somewhere I believe it says you can have I child per 2 person tent and 2 per 4 person. You do have to tell them in advance and “I think” kids get their own wristband just for WV. 

Please email us if you are bringing your children on site to ensure we have enough wristbands on the gate. In addition to the adults, we allow one child per two & four person accommodation unit and two children per six & eight person accommodation unit.

• Thanks 1

Panic over;

”Children
Please email us if you are bringing your children on site to ensure we have enough wristbands on the gate. In addition to the adults, we allow one child per two & four person accommodation unit and two children per six & eight person accommodation unit.”

5 minutes ago, Stu H said:

I’m a bit worried now; it says number of wristbands only given to maximum occupants of tent.

I’m in a 4-person Bell Tent in Sticklinch. There’s 3 adults, a 5 year old & a 2 year old. I hadn’t thought kids were a problem. Is it going to be?! 

The overall numbers are still 5. You need to email them anyway to let them know you are coming with kids. So might be worth double checking

22 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I doubt they will let you keep your wristband if you go through Gate A. Assume that they will remove it and give you a WV one due to the risk of people giving their normal wristbands to someone to try and enter the site with.

Just now, Alvoram said:

So Sticklinch doesn’t have a bar? Or a camping shop? 

i feel a bit cheated by the lack of bar but think there are on-site options closer than WV have maybe? that said a drink at Strummerville and then another after the hill at WV was a bit of a ritual for us