Sticklinch / Worthy View Emails

Alvoram

On 6/1/2022 at 1:54 PM, hettyfletcher92 said:

Anyone got any tents in worthy view they don't want / are too big? I have a two man but was really hoping to switch up to a 4 man or a 6 man for people who got their tickets late and are camping alone!!

hey @hettyfletcher92 - currently have a 4 person bell tent in sticklinch booked at cost of 725 and would be happy to swap to 2 person tent- what type of tent have you got booked and how much ? Would prefer bell tent/pod if poss. Also have car park pass booked and could do a straight swap if you have WV park pass 

Come to think of it. Would it be possible to see if they end up with some empty tents and can get sort of upgraded? Like if they knew they had some cancellations and didnt sell them or were unable to and you can just take that? Not sure if you would have to pay the difference, but still, doesnt hurt to ask? 

24 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

E mail just received from See tickets, WV ticket in post, that will be the car pass. 

Me too. Except there are 2 car park passes on my WV order and they’ve despatched one. As the second pass was a later addition, I’m assuming it will be sent separately. Have messaged See to check. Weirdly, the order ref they quoted in the despatch email is my festival ticket order ref, not the WV order ref the car park passes are on 🤔

This sounds scary. My trains ar noon. Am o really gonna have to queue up at 5am maybe to try and get on and get to castle cary? And are they pretty much telling me to walk to PGA and catch the other shuttle there to the train station?

Shuttle:

Please note if you need to get connections on Monday morning we advise allowing 4-6 hours for queuing for the shuttle and travelling to the bus station or train station. If you are not carrying many belongings you may prefer to walk across the site to avoid the peak queues.

Edited by Suprefan

2 minutes ago, Ed90 said:

What do the Sticklinch emails say?  Mine is getting delivered to the other half and she apparently has to do this thing called "work" today so I don't get to see it till later...

It's just general info regarding checking in and the facilities available.

For checking in the lead booker will get sent a barcode which can be scanned the same number of times as the capacity of the tent that has been booked. This means people can arrive at separate times and still check using the barcode associated with the booking.

Facilities Toilets and Showers as per WV.

Food: 4 outlets 1 burger place, 1 wrap and buns, 1 pancake place (+smoothies), 1 bakery all with coffee.