This time in 3 weeks...

JoeyT

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I'll be in the East Camper Fields cooking up breakfast and possibly having an early bird jager.

We'll be keeping an eye on the queues for Gate C and probably look to join them around 10ish.

What about you?

Pretty much this. First time in the camper fields, slightly unsure as to when to head to the gates to go in.

8 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I'll be in the East Camper Fields cooking up breakfast and possibly having an early bird jager.

We'll be keeping an eye on the queues for Gate C and probably look to join them around 10ish.

What about you?

I will also be in East Camper Fields ….. and will finally be on the verge of walking through those gates for the first time.   Can’t wait.  😁

Is 10am a good time to go in?

1 minute ago, circus92 said:

I will also be in East Camper Fields ….. and will finally be on the verge of walking through those gates for the first time.   Can’t wait.  😁

Sort of depends on how long you want to be in a queue for really.

Obviously you have lots of regular campers queuing at Gate C who either queue up through the night or get there early for the gates opening so there's probably a queue of some sort until early afternoon.

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

Sort of depends on how long you want to be in a queue for really.

Obviously you have lots of regular campers queuing at Gate C who either queue up through the night or get there early for the gates opening so there's probably a queue of some sort until early afternoon.

Yes, however I’ve had no great delay in getting in late morning before. 

Hopefully all set up in Oxylers, can in one hand, joint in the other, sat back in the sun and watching the fields fill up with tents around me and taking it all in that I’m finally back after all this time. It’s gonna be a hit of ecstasy that no drug can match. 

11 minutes ago, circus92 said:

We joined the queue here (as it's where we were camped although the queue did run past us for a fair bit!) I think we got in the queue at 9.30ish and we got in at 10.09 by the looks of my whatsapp messages.

image.thumb.png.6696e60a4e6a7a943fa2c08fd4c757bd.png

Edited by JoeyT
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

We joined the queue here (as it's where we were camped although the queue did run past us for a fair bit!) I think we got in the queue at 9.30ish I think and we got in at 10.09 by the looks of my whatsapp messages.

image.thumb.png.6696e60a4e6a7a943fa2c08fd4c757bd.png

Thanks - really useful.  That looks like a great spot to camp - is it just down to pure luck where you get?