Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

4 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Maybe, it would be a strange one surely though? They played an hour set in 2015. 2017 & 2019? 

If it's what they want then go for it! I'm sure i'll enjoy myself regardless - I just have such high expectations after previous festivals! 

It is strange as they have more than enough material which is why I wonder whether it was their choice... maybe they don't want to repeat stuff from their spoken word set? God knows, I'm actually more disappointed that they're on the other stage than anything else... probably my least favourite stage. Will still be there though regardless... let's hope they pull another 'People's Faces' out of the bag.

10 hours ago, northernringo said:

How long does it take (after a set) to get to Pyramid from the Other? Can't miss First Aid Kit but also want to see as much of Wolf Alice as possible

Quite doable. Depending on the terrain of course.

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

No there is definitely less announced for Wednesday than there has been in previous years. 

In 2019 the following stages all had pretty substantial line-ups :-

BIMBLE INN
GREENPEACE STAGE
GREENPEACE
SMALL WORLD
MANDALA STAGE
TOAD HALL
SPEAKERS FORUM
CROISSANT NEUF BANDSTAND
REBEL REBEL
THE SPIKE
THE BEAT HOTEL
THE BANDSTAND

I don't mind because I like mooching on the Wednesday but thought it odd.

Small World Toad Hole and Mandal have had full line-ups on the Wednesfay in recent years.

1 minute ago, sinhala said:

BIMBLE INN
GREENPEACE STAGE
GREENPEACE
SMALL WORLD
MANDALA STAGE
TOAD HALL
SPEAKERS FORUM
CROISSANT NEUF BANDSTAND
REBEL REBEL
THE SPIKE
THE BEAT HOTEL
THE BANDSTAND

Small World Toad Hole and Mandal have had full line-ups on the Wednesfay in recent years.

And the Rum Shack as well. I don’t mind obviously they have costs to control this year. I hope it will return to normal in future years as it feels like a lot of the smaller acts will be the ones who miss out. 

4 minutes ago, sinhala said:

BIMBLE INN
GREENPEACE STAGE
GREENPEACE
SMALL WORLD
MANDALA STAGE
TOAD HALL
SPEAKERS FORUM
CROISSANT NEUF BANDSTAND
REBEL REBEL
THE SPIKE
THE BEAT HOTEL
THE BANDSTAND

Green fields confirmed to me on Twitter that CN bandstand is definitely there & Muk Artistik are definitely playing it on Weds…

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GmasterWomble said:

No doubt they will appear once they figure out the Arcadia times properly. 

Yeah, also missing TSHA who's playing elsewhere on the farm so it's not like she's pulled out.

I do wonder if Nina was dropped which has caused a shuffle. Hopefully we've still got the Chems though - could make for a great Friday night!

6 hours ago, congyiszizu said:

Never mind all these bands.... where the F is the power ballads on Thursday night?? Please dont tell me its moved to Sunday.

Ultimate power on 11pm till 2:30am Sunday night at Williams green. I’ll miss Thursday afternoon in the sun, but it’s not a terrible way to end the festival! 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Yeah, also missing TSHA who's playing elsewhere on the farm so it's not like she's pulled out.

I'm really excited for their set on sonic. Friday early in the day, a proper festival dance opener for me!! 

10 hours ago, Mackem said:

12:45 Sunday, the Pyramid is going to be the place to be. Dakhabrakha. For those who don't know them, they're Ukraine's biggest musical export, wear traditional Ukrainian folk outfits and sing ... well it's weird, ethereal, danceable and amazing. I've wanted to see them for a while and missed their Oval Space set last time out. I think the outpouring of love and support will be enormous - even from those for whom the music's not their cup of tea. Bring your Ukraine flag.

Saw them at the end of 2019 in London- hugely enjoyable and unlike anything else! Btw I just saw that Jamala, another Ukrainian, who won Eurovision in 2016 with her song 1944 about the persecution of the Tatar minority by the USSR, is appearing at 2am Sunday morning (!) at Toad Hall. The slot seemed so odd that I messaged them and they confirmed.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Chinakat said:

Saw them at the end of 2019 in London- hugely enjoyable and unlike anything else! Btw I just saw that Jamala, another Ukrainian, who won Eurovision in 2016 with her song 1944 about the persecution of the Tatar minority by the USSR, is appearing at 2am Sunday morning (!) at Toad Hall. The slot seemed so odd that I messaged them and they confirmed.

And the Ukrainian entry from 2021 Go_a are playing early doors Saturday John Peel. Definitely on my watch list 🙂

• Thanks 1