Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

1 hour ago, Clarence Clemons said:

thank you! am I right that it only features the main stages at the moment?

If it's halvin's clashfinder, yes. The one someone else did earlier in this thread has them all already afaik

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, zico martin said:

Or my age group where it means the Smiths or Echo & the Bunnymen!

Exactly and there are plenty of people who are stuck in a time capsule of their teenage years when it comes to music. Nothing inherently wrong with that but you can't complain about line up's not having predominantly acts that are 25/30/35 years old when its aim is to be a contemporary festival. It's not Glastonbury's fault that they stopped listening to anything new.  

• Upvote 2

Lots of clashes, need to have a proper go through it all but Libertines, Wolf Alice and Sam Fender is a great Friday. 

Olivia Rodrigo vs Noel is a bad clash for me and the girlfriend. I'm not sure which way to go myself - she's definitely going to be at Olivia Rodrigo but I love Noel so we'll see on that one. Griff vs Wet Leg isn't brilliant either. 

Fontaines vs Diana Ross is a bad one but I can see Fontaines anywhere - I always enjoy the communal spirit of the legend's slot. 

Loads of other decisions to be made! 

Not liking the libertine ziggy Morley clash. Jiat watching ziggy now from an efestival link from a tweet? Quality stuff

Glad they're moving up the festival but I'm a bit gutted about how short Kae Tempests set is - 15 mins shorter then any other time I've seen them at Glastonbury I think.

I feel like they need the time to really build the story into their set, and I wonder if they will have to rush through a bit, which in turn loses it's edge. 

Edited by kemosabe

3 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Glad they're moving up the festival but I'm a bit gutted about how short Kae Tempests set is - 15 mins shorter then any other time I've seen them at Glastonbury I think.

I feel like they need the time to really build the story into their set, and I wonder if they will have to rush through a bit, which in turn loses it's edge. 

Could it be at their request? They're the only one on the other stage doing a 45 min set... all other acts have an hour.

Just now, SheffJeff said:

Could it be at their request? They're the only one on the other stage doing a 45 min set... all other acts have an hour.

Maybe, it would be a strange one surely though? They played an hour set in 2015. 2017 & 2019? 

If it's what they want then go for it! I'm sure i'll enjoy myself regardless - I just have such high expectations after previous festivals! 

Having only got back from Bearded Theory today and being a bit knackered, I've only had a quick glance at the full line up so far, and have read comments on here to bring me up to speed a bit quicker.

Has anyone else noticed that Andy "the Crooner" Marshall isn't appearing at Crooner's Corner?  He's always there and I nearly always manage to be walking passed at some time when he's on.  Hope he's ok.  (I know this is not up there with all the other talk here, and I'm slightly being tongue in cheek, but at the same time he's a five minute regular part of my Glasto!)