Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

33 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Girl In Red still listed - I thought she'd cancelled?

She cancelled all May dates to rest her voice to hopefully avoid needing surgery. I believe first dates back are Primavera next week as I think that's her first dates back to see how her voice is holding out. 

Just now, giantkatestacks said:

I have forgotten how to use the clashfinder FGS. I cant work out if I have hidden lots of random stages or they just arent on there yet.

Prob not on there yet, think people will be trying to edit it all day then Halvin usually locks it down in the evening and smashes it out properly. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Quark said:

Ah man you must be getting proper excited for your first one, especially after thinking it might not actually happen! Made up for you 😄

Thanks - it's getting real now.  Can't wait -  I am way beyond excited!

These clashes are awful though - literally just spotted New Dad have been added to Williams Green on Sunday (was hoping they would), but sadly they clash 😭

1 hour ago, northernringo said:

How long does it take (after a set) to get to Pyramid from the Other? Can't miss First Aid Kit but also want to see as much of Wolf Alice as possible

If you watch the end of the set from way out left of the stage ready for a quick getaway you should get to the right of Pyramid in about 15 mins weather (and oncoming traffic) permitting. Getting onto the hill for a decent view will take longer if it's congested down there. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Thanks - it's getting real now.  Can't wait -  I am way beyond excited!

These clashes are awful though - literally just spotted New Dad have been added to Williams Green on Sunday (was hoping they would), but sadly they clash 😭

Do it! 

13 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

First Aid Kit. Odd booking. Crappy other stage midday. Surely they are a  perfect Pyramid act? 

They we're ethereal on Pyramid Friday afternoon 2017, that said I was slightly out of reality myself that afternoon! 

24 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

The Friday is without question the biggest day in the festival's recent history. Biblical craic.

It's nuts isn't it...fully expect to see a fraction of what I'd like to see, but I do have a non-overlapping run from morning til night that in theory is possible but in all likelihood I'll get sidetracked!

4 minutes ago, leonaves said:

Full clashfinder:

https://clashfinder.com/s/glastonbury2022scraped/

I just wrote a script to pull it all in from the site, so it has every stage and there won't be any mistakes. Whoever is doing the other one by hand is tasking ages doing all the little stages.

Temple Thursday looks wrong to me