Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

20 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Who are we thinking for Arcadia post Hopkins? Chemical Brothers (DJ)?

That look like my slot for that stage seen as I'll be at Four Tet at the park (too late to get down SE corner). Although Digweed at Glade looks tempting too

The line up is actually silly. 

Why is that too late for SE that’s my plan that night. It was so easy to just walk in last time since all the changes there 

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

That Macca set length. Zeesh. Obviously he’s got the back catalogue to merit it but I can imagine his crowd will have significantly shrunk in size by the end. 

Depends if he brings out the big hitters early on or leaves them all to the second half like he has been doing. If he does what he did on his U.S. tour then yeah, can see a lot of casuals just fucking off after a bit.

I know there's a huge amount of talent/clashes on there, but anyone else slightly deflated at the lack of some interesting last-minute surprises, especially considering this was the 50th that never was? Sure there'll be some great secret sets still in store, but dunno, just seems a bit uninspired?

• Upvote 1

Just now, nban2010 said:

I know there's a huge amount of talent/clashes on there, but anyone else slightly deflated at the lack of some interesting last-minute surprises, especially considering this was the 50th that never was? Sure there'll be some great secret sets still in store, but dunno, just seems a bit uninspired?

Seems like a ‘greatest hits’ kind of lineup, with a lot of Glastonbury mainstays and stuff you’d expect but not a whole lot of shock or surprise bookings, imo. I think it’s incredible, but get why people may not think the same. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

ORod’s placing is pretty annoying. Definitely gonna go see her, but really puts a crimp in my plan to get a good spec for Macca as I’ll be turning up midway through Noel and that crowd ain’t gonna budge. 

Hour and a half…

Actually fits well for me. Olivia then last 35 of Noel for the important stuff.

10 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

That Macca set length. Zeesh. Obviously he’s got the back catalogue to merit it but I can imagine his crowd will have significantly shrunk in size by the end, especially if he stacks the middle of the setlist with non-Beatles stuff. 

2hrs 15 is pretty normal for him. It just won't be 36 songs like on tour.

Just now, thewayiam said:

Actually fits well for me. Olivia then last 35 of Noel for the important stuff.

Yeah that’s pretty ideal for me too as I’ve no real interest in his solo stuff - just hope the Pyramid field isn’t so rammed that it’s impossible to get a good speck. 

25 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Maybe I will join you!  I have Billie down for Friday night as I feel I need to do a Pyramid Headliner at least one night on my first Glasto and I will already be there for Sam so may as well stay on ...... but I could easily be tempted away.

Ah man you must be getting proper excited for your first one, especially after thinking it might not actually happen! Made up for you 😄

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

There are only so many slots! It’s a very strong year. 

Take your point, but every year the Friday is by far the worst for 3 & 4-way clashes and Sat/Sun don't seem anywhere near as bad.  Why, Eavii, WHY!!!! 

• Upvote 1

Warmduscher/Diana Ross/Kacey Musgraves/Cut Capers/Pet Shop Boys is a mighty fine run for me on the Sunday. Clashterfucks all over the show but dang. Stoked that Jamie T is headlining on the Saturday as was looking a bit sparse for me on that front otherwise. 

Just now, 4AssedMonkey said:

Take your point, but every year the Friday is by far the worst for 3 & 4-way clashes and Sat/Sun don't seem anywhere near as bad.  Why, Eavii, WHY!!!! 

Possibly more acts wanting to play the Friday so they can either spend the rest of the weekend at the festival, or cram in Saturday and Sunday gigs elsewhere in the UK to make it a financially viable venture. 

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah that’s pretty ideal for me too as I’ve no real interest in his solo stuff - just hope the Pyramid field isn’t so rammed that it’s impossible to get a good speck. 

My acts that I would see are Crowded House, Billie, Fatboy Slim, The Jesus and the Mary Chain, Sigrid, Girl in Red, Macca, Noel end, olivia, Turnstile, Bootleg Beatles, Lorde. That is without factoring is most clashing. Like, Bootleg/Lorde. Billie/Fatboy. I could see Fatboy Slim at the Gas Tower but it's tough going these days to still be up and going 2:30am.

For the first time in a long time, I would maybe spend Friday from half 4 until a headliner in JP. Other is really poor for me this year. I've got 2 acts on there and the Pyramid is as bad for me as it has ever been with 5 at the most.

If two people update the Clashfinder at the same time, does it "overwrite" someone's changes? It seems to keep losing stages on there. Acoustic was on a minute ago and now isn't... I guess I should just wait until it's settled down this evening but I can't!