Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

1 minute ago, ilovelanegan said:

Friday night is a clashtastrophe. I have no idea what to do. Heaton/Abbott vs Annie Mac vs Bonobo vs Billie vs FatBoy vs Sugababes vs Khruangbin vs... 

💀

....Supergrass, Sleaford Mods, Plant and Krauss, Idles, TLC, Bonobo, Sigrid, Marshall Jefferson....

26 minutes ago, lazzareo said:

That will do me as I am 99% confident he will be on.  Heard anything about the War On Drugs as sure they are in Bristol on the Monday.

Haven't heard anything sorry unless they are on the TBC for the park or John peel and then Paolo on the park?

8 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Sunday looking pretty pants on the main stages until Diana gets going. Friday is incredible all day though. That Little Simz/Foals/Billie clash remains an all-timer and now you’ve got the Phoebe etc tussle earlier too. 

Sad Olivia and Kacey got relegated to the Other but at least it should mean they get a better crowd. 

Haha that early run on West Holts of Ishmael Ensemble -> Emma-Jean Thackray -> Nightmares on Wax actually makes it the best early doors for me. The clash of NoW and Herbie Hancock is killer though!

• Like 1

Agree with everyone else - Friday in particular is ridiculously stacked.

TLC,  Sugababes and The Damned are all ruled out - was hoping the schedule would have allowed me to catch 1 or 2 of them, but not chance now with that line-up.

1 minute ago, circus92 said:

Agree with everyone else - Friday in particular is ridiculously stacked.

TLC,  Sugababes and The Damned are all ruled out - was hoping the schedule would have allowed me to catch 1 or 2 of them, but not chance now with that line-up.

Damned actually have a strong chance of being my Friday night headline choice....