Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

6 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

He was in the U.S on Thursday and I dont know if he was willing to fly back for sometime during the weekend. Seems lile he can be a 2023 booking and get a good slot on West Holts

He's in Denmark the Saturday

Clutching on to my last straws for some Sunday TBA slot I guess 

4 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Mel C and then Michael Eavis on Thursday in Williams Green. There'll be 80k at that. 

Local farmer and part-time crooner swinging his inner Sinatra

Crazy sticking that on in a tent without any clashes to draw people away.

9 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Look at the clashfinder when its done. Look at the map to see the stage locstions. See how you can spread things out within reason. My personal mentality when I went as my first time in 2017 was to have a handful of  acts that no matter the conflicts you are seeing them. And then you plan around that. Also, who will you likely only be able to see in this setting? Like rare stuff and such? Thats another factor to consider. Theres so much on the line up that Ive seen multiple times so it eases that issue and I can focus on some new artists or ones that dont come to the u.s or I wouldnt see on their own potentially.

Cheers. I think I have my "if I don't see this, they'll probably die soon" must sees mentally sorted. Just need to think of the other bands I'd like to see / figure out if I'll actually stay up late enough to watch some of the DJs

The Friday always seems to be stacked, but this is next level. The clashes are ridiculous. I can't even watch the Libertines open the festival at 11.30am without it clashing with English Teacher. And Bored At My Grandma's House - one of the few Introducing bands I know - have been plonked in early evening clash central.

Really could have done with some of the acts moving to the sat/sun, which seem fairly straightforward days for me on first glance.

Calvin Harris at 1am Saturday morning - think that means it will be more Love Regenerator stuff rather than his classics which is a bit annoying for me. Glad to see AJ Tracey added. Ghetts clashes with Noel Gallagher Saturday not good for me as wanted to see him.

Sunday looking pretty pants on the main stages until Diana gets going. Friday is incredible all day though. That Little Simz/Foals/Billie clash remains an all-timer and now you’ve got the Phoebe etc tussle earlier too. 

Sad Olivia and Kacey got relegated to the Other but at least it should mean they get a better crowd. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

Gutted that Jamie T and Paul McCartney clash! Was praying for Jamie T on Sunday

Absolute killer (no thriller) for me too. But I've seen Jamie T so many times I'm sure I'll end up at Paul. Super shame as I don't have a Sunday headliner either.  First world problems.

1 minute ago, lazzareo said:

My Friday dilemma without even looking at the smaller stages.  That's a whole festival worth of bands on the Friday alone.

image.png.941d5e280d1f1588b7172ded82f4e059.png

I'd love to know how and why this always happens specifically on the Friday? Is there a booking reason why it always ends up so stacked?

1 minute ago, hodgey123 said:

Calvin Harris at 1am Saturday morning - think that means it will be more Love Regenerator stuff rather than his classics which is a bit annoying for me. Glad to see AJ Tracey added. Ghetts clashes with Noel Gallagher Saturday not good for me as wanted to see him.

An hour set seems way too shot. And theres a strange gap on the schedule for Arcadia anyway. 

6 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

The Friday always seems to be stacked, but this is next level. The clashes are ridiculous. I can't even watch the Libertines open the festival at 11.30am without it clashing with English Teacher. And Bored At My Grandma's House - one of the few Introducing bands I know - have been plonked in early evening clash central.

Really could have done with some of the acts moving to the sat/sun, which seem fairly straightforward days for me on first glance.

English Teacher are playing 3 sets

28 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Friday from midday to 7pm is as bad a clash day as Ive had at the festival. Great and all but fuck me.

Friday night is a clashtastrophe. I have no idea what to do. Heaton/Abbott vs Annie Mac vs Bonobo vs Billie vs FatBoy vs Sugababes vs Khruangbin vs... 

💀

Edited by ilovelanegan
Typo