Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

1 minute ago, kaytee... said:

I've seen Sam Fender loads but really wanna see him on the pyramid Vs wanted to see Phoebe for years and never got the chance to 

I'm the same, and seeing him again in 2 weeks ....... but Sam subbing the Pyramid cannot be missed.  Will be epic 😁🤘

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Somebody had info Jack White was gonna be there and he ain’t on the lineup, so him perhaps?

Otherwise could be literally anybody. We also had info of a 1975 secret set.

The timing especially of that slot opens it up massively. Lots of competition there to split the crowd.

Taylor acoustic set doing folklore 🤡

Just now, kugglaw said:

Right, so. As a first timer, how do i actually go about making a schedule for what to see?

Look at the clashfinder when its done. Look at the map to see the stage locstions. See how you can spread things out within reason. My personal mentality when I went as my first time in 2017 was to have a handful of  acts that no matter the conflicts you are seeing them. And then you plan around that. Also, who will you likely only be able to see in this setting? Like rare stuff and such? Thats another factor to consider. Theres so much on the line up that Ive seen multiple times so it eases that issue and I can focus on some new artists or ones that dont come to the u.s or I wouldnt see on their own potentially.

7 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Friday from midday to 7pm is as bad a clash day as Ive had at the festival. Great and all but fuck me.

Yep.  The more I look at Friday, the worse it gets.  😱

8 minutes ago, jparx said:

Clashes work for me. The ones that are there, I've seen one/both acts before so it's not that painful.

The run of Wolf Alice > Sigrid > Pheebz > Fender > Billie is absolutely massive. 

Park TBC? Any ideas? My gut reaction was Florence but not had chance to check her dates.

That would be my run as well, but surely your gonna miss half of Sam?  I'm going to have to miss Pheebz 😭😭😭

Just now, circus92 said:

That would be my run as well, but surely your gonna miss half of Sam?  I'm going to have to miss Pheebz 😭😭😭

Yep, we'll miss half of Sam. No chance I'm missing I Know the End (moment of the weekend I predict) and I'm banking on Fender saving the bangers to the end. 

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Somebody had info Jack White was gonna be there and he ain’t on the lineup, so him perhaps?

Otherwise could be literally anybody. We also had info of a 1975 secret set.

mea culpa, seemed such a good source too.

Can only hope he might be a secret set