Full 2022 Lineup & Schedule

Suprefan

Clashes work for me. The ones that are there, I've seen one/both acts before so it's not that painful.

The run of Wolf Alice > Sigrid > Pheebz > Fender > Billie is absolutely massive. 

Park TBC? Any ideas? My gut reaction was Florence but not had chance to check her dates.

Just now, jparx said:

Clashes work for me. The ones that are there, I've seen one/both acts before so it's not that painful.

The run of Wolf Alice > Sigrid > Pheebz > Fender > Billie is absolutely massive. 

Park TBC? Any ideas? My gut reaction was Florence but not had chance to check her dates.

Somebody had info Jack White was gonna be there and he ain’t on the lineup, so him perhaps?

Otherwise could be literally anybody. We also had info of a 1975 secret set.

Think I'll get tickets to Wolf Alice in Belfast in Sept to solve that clash.

Seeing Olivia Rodrigo a few days after Glastonbury in Dublin so can deal with missing that.

Fontaines DC tour all the time so don't mind skipping them.

Kacey will probably take preference over Elbow.

Only one I'm gutted that I'll likely miss is Leon Bridges

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Did we have info she rejected it? I'm thinking Arcade Fire.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Florence is in Belgium Saturday and she was interview earlier this week on the BBC and straight out said " i dont think we're playing". So for now it seems she is out of the running. But yeah, who would we think it is. Ok, like David Gray is around that weekend for example.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Somebody had info Jack White was gonna be there and he ain’t on the lineup, so him perhaps?

Otherwise could be literally anybody. We also had info of a 1975 secret set.

But Jack in the Park and not John Peel? Seems much more of a JP booking. 1975 would def be the park cause they need room for a crowd.

Quick glance and First Aid Kit/Crowded House/Confidence Man jumped out as bastard of a clash.  In fact, Friday looks to be epic in terms of clashes again.  Every God damn year!!!