Getting to London on 27/6 - coaches sold out! Advice or liftshare? GF3 bus to Temple Meads?

arcade fireman

Hey guys,

Travelling down from Manchester but need to get to London after the festival for LCD Soundsystem at Brixton on Monday 27th. Need to get into London by half 4 at the very latest so I can head to my mates then back out again.

However I've left it a bit late to buy coach tickets and now they're sold out!

What's the deal with the Castle Cary train to London? I see I can book a ticket but there's no seats available to reserve - how long would I be waiting at the station? Is there usually a long wait to get on a train? What time would I need to leave the festival by (bearing in mind queues for the shuttle) to be sure of getting a seat on a train by 2pm-ish?

Another option I've seen is the GF3 bus to Bristol Temple Meads - has anyone taken this before? How long does this take to get to Temple Meads? And where do I pay the 22 quid for this service? I can reserve a seat out of Bristol which is an advantage...

Also if anyone reading this is going to London and has space in their car then let me know, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks!

Edited by arcade fireman