San Remo

payneruk

10 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

This logo is giving more tequila party vibes. Hope they serve cafe patron. 🤣

That's my go to "I haven't sobered up from last nights Christmas party and I've got another in 1hr sort me out drink".

5 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Not sure why they're doing a southern US / Mexican themed bar named after an Italian town, but I'm sure it'll all make sense.

San Remo is quite Texas sounding to me. 

Edited by blutarsky

3 hours ago, kalifire said:

Some kind of late night world music venue would be fantastic. Glastonbury doesn't need another dance music stage. I'd love to see them switch things up a bit and provide more late night variety.

Tbh I’m expecting it to be more or less the same as the Beat Hotel music-wise, just decorated differently. Can’t see why they’d change it up too much given how popular it was and how much of a ‘eh’ response it now being a world music tent would undoubtedly get from the late night gurners. House, disco, etc seem a dead cert.

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Nobody here has ever heard of a Cantina it seems. and yeah, lets ask the native californian what it means lol.

We all know what a cantina is.

So it's going to be Mos Eisley themed.

• Upvote 4