Tickets delivered to Ireland?

Chowda

1 hour ago, Chowda said:

Has anyone managed to get tickets delivered to Ireland? I think I read here that see tickets would in some cases but others saying only box office collection? 

We got our changed to 'Delivery' but they haven't been despatched yet.  

Yeah, see tickets had agreed to change mine to delivery earlier this month. It was updated on my order update screen to delivery to my Irish address. 

Just went in and checked today though,  and it’s gone back to box office collection!! 

feck!

40 minutes ago, Chowda said:

Yeah, see tickets had agreed to change mine to delivery earlier this month. It was updated on my order update screen to delivery to my Irish address. 

Just went in and checked today though,  and it’s gone back to box office collection!! 

feck!

What?  Oh feck indeed.  Mine is still 'Delivery' ... I'll be keeping a close eye on it now !! 

I would get on to them again and see what the story is.  

1 hour ago, The_Wiseman said:

Yeah they did the same for me but not dispatched as yet! Anyone get the dispatch mail on tickets going to Ireland

We're 0/7 out of our group (all delivery to Dublin).

We've one resale ticket that the status has been "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided" for as long as we've been checking it (so maybe 2-3 weeks) and another batch of 3 with the status "Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery".

It's hard not to be nervous, isn't it? 😂

hi everyone, I have an similar issue. We bought two tickets with two friends who live in the UK - one of them is lead booker. Their tickets were sent and arrived this morning. The 'Irish two' were on the same order but not sent to our UK based friends and there is nothing to indicate that the order has been splint on the customer service page. I have emailed seetickets to see what the craic is, so we'll see.

Not sure whats with the new system this year. Total pain for international travelers to try and figure. It'll also be a total pain for them when we abandon a 30ft jeep and caravan at gate A while we queue for our tickets on Tuesday afternoon. (",)

15 minutes ago, Uncle Traveling Matt said:

The 'Irish two' were on the same order but not sent to our UK based friends

Just a reminder that when you paid the balance there was a choice whether or not you want the lead booked to receive the tickets or the ticket holder.  If you chose ticket holder then I wouldn't be worried about different dates of dispatch as you essentially severed your booking from your friends.

41 minutes ago, Glast0baby said:

Just a reminder that when you paid the balance there was a choice whether or not you want the lead booked to receive the tickets or the ticket holder.  If you chose ticket holder then I wouldn't be worried about different dates of dispatch as you essentially severed your booking from your friends.

Hi there. Sorry I should have explained a bit better. All 4 were nabbed in the resale so all paid for in full at the same time, by the guys in the UK. Don't remember them mentioning an option to send to booker or holder but I will ask.

Five of us heaidng in two campervans from Dublin so we chased them yesterday. Got an email today to say that we will be notified when they are posted so looks like they are still at HQ wherever that is. I'd be much happier if they were enroute.

4 hours ago, Traco said:

Five of us heaidng in two campervans from Dublin so we chased them yesterday. Got an email today to say that we will be notified when they are posted so looks like they are still at HQ wherever that is. I'd be much happier if they were enroute.

yeah its crazy the uncertainty just adds to the stress! If they aren't in the post system by Friday I can't see any way they will be here on time given the way the post system is these days!

Thats my concern also, if they down't our plan is to head straight for campervan site and produce all documentation and IDs etc. After getting settled and having a kip we will make our way to the Box office which looks like it will be miles away.

2 hours ago, Traco said:

Thats my concern also, if they down't our plan is to head straight for campervan site and produce all documentation and IDs etc. After getting settled and having a kip we will make our way to the Box office which looks like it will be miles away.

Yes this is what we are planning too. I wouldn't imagine it would be an issue as they will not want caravans and campers clogging up those small roads around the site. 

In our case the 'irish two' festival tickets turned up this morning in a separate delivery to our friends in the UK - go figure that one out. However there is still no sign of the camper ticket. See did reply to my initial email saying that all international tickets have to be collected and details will be sent out closer to the festival. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Traveling Matt said:

Yes this is what we are planning too. I wouldn't imagine it would be an issue as they will not want caravans and campers clogging up those small roads around the site. 

In our case the 'irish two' festival tickets turned up this morning in a separate delivery to our friends in the UK - go figure that one out. However there is still no sign of the camper ticket. See did reply to my initial email saying that all international tickets have to be collected and details will be sent out closer to the festival. 

Lol, "closer to the festival"... as if the 12 days to campervan access is ages away!

Hey, recieved an email from See Tickets advising that our tickets will be available for collection from the box office on site. However, the box office is open 8am - 8pm. We are due to fly from Ireland Thursday evening and won't get to site until 10pm approx. Anyone else in the same boat? 

On 6/15/2022 at 12:11 AM, Bettywho said:

Hey, recieved an email from See Tickets advising that our tickets will be available for collection from the box office on site. However, the box office is open 8am - 8pm. We are due to fly from Ireland Thursday evening and won't get to site until 10pm approx. Anyone else in the same boat? 

Yes, I'm in this boat and I'm stressed about it. How are you getting from the airport to the festival? Are you on the aer lingus 17.20 flight?