Worthy view…

col_28

Hi everyone, 

Me and my wife have got lucky and managed to get two tickets this week through a friend at the festival. 

A group of friends that are going are all staying in worthy view so I was wondering if anyone happened to double booked any tents in the resale that they’re trying to get rid of? 

I did search and found another post but the person didn’t reply when I reached out.

thanks 

col

Edited by col_28

Yeah, just Sticklinch in there atm, but as @croiz says it is subject to change.

@col_28 just to say when I was looking for something specific I checked arduously - once an hour for weeks, but did get what I wanted.  Once you put in your reg and postcode each day you can just leave the page open and refresh to re-check.

image.png.16d6dbf8c8cb2da956c71081cae02d32.png

10 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Yeah, just Sticklinch in there atm, but as @croiz says it is subject to change.

@col_28 just to say when I was looking for something specific I checked arduously - once an hour for weeks, but did get what I wanted.  Once you put in your reg and postcode each day you can just leave the page open and refresh to re-check.

image.png.16d6dbf8c8cb2da956c71081cae02d32.png

Cheers guys

Yeah I’ve already done that but only seems to be sticklinch available the last few days, I don’t want to miss out on the Sticklinch so may end up biting the bullet and going for that, just fancied worthy View with the rest of our mates 

3 minutes ago, col_28 said:

How do you setup a change page notification 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

I struggled with that page, because as you'll see you need to put in a reg and postcode before you can see the page which changes.

I think @siblin worked it out before, as they are magical with such stuff, but the issue was that they needed to put in some valid details for it to work.

3 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I struggled with that page, because as you'll see you need to put in a reg and postcode before you can see the page which changes.

I think @siblin worked it out before, as they are magical with such stuff, but the issue was that they needed to put in some valid details for it to work.

im not that tech savvy if I’m honest 😂

@siblin if you have any ideas or if you need my details to add to the page just let me know would be a big help

Edited by col_28