Cinermageddon

t0paz

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

When I booked before I put down how many I required. I booked 4 but that may not be the maximum as some of the vehicles look like they can seat more. 

wasn't asked when i booked. Will look at the booking details again.. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Would love to see the KLF film but just cant bring myself to do it at Glastonbury. Too much more to do. 

Exactly my thoughts. Booking something feels too constricting, especially for the Thursday.

1 hour ago, 1986 said:

Didn't this have Escape From NY last time? As good as some of the films are I think its missing that late night drive thru element. Apart from maybe Titane. 

Nice potential theme though for Saturday. You can see Paul M perform Let Me Roll It on the Pyramid then go straight to see Licorice Pizza which has that song on it's pretty great soundtrack.

Yep 2019 Sunday last film was escape from New York. Was hoping for more 80s horror this year.

17 minutes ago, rmartin1803 said:

Any idea who the special guests will be ? I'm sure fatboy slim was one in 2019 

Maybe IDLES for the IDLES film?

2 hours ago, 1986 said:

The Long Goodbye would be digestible cus its a short and you get to see Riz Ahmed as well.

Wonder if he'll show up musically anywhere. 

Announced as playing Lonely Hearts club in Silver Hayes on Instagram today, along with a few others

image.thumb.png.69e90f85ce74e688025382a19af24f66.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DTichborne said:

Booked for the KLF film. A small time commitment and before most of the music stages start. Plus a brief respite from the rain that will inevitably result from me getting tickets for the first time since 2016.

Thinking of doing same...am I being thick...probably, but is the £20 booking fee per person or per car?

Oh, and I'm also going first time since 2016 and was also at 2007 so bring your scuba gear everyone.

I booked the KLF film as well. As has been said, it's only 20quid if I don't make it, but I likely will because it's last stop on the way back to Sticklinch. Being Thursday night I may not have my late night head on yet, and if I do I can alwasy stay out after. If there's space in the car I'll ask a friend, or poss a couple of randoms.

KLF does look interesting, to those who have booked for any film, did you check for clashes first?

Anyway, I saw some arty farty Julian what's'his'name film last Glasto Wednesday evening called Ibiza. Hmm, it was ok ish, but I still had a great time regardless.

ME opened with a speech and Fatboy Slim did a great DJ set afterwards - silent disco style. It was a great evening, and YES they do have their own bar.

Here's some snaps for those who haven't been yet.

DSC_0131.JPG

DSC_0134.JPG

DSC_0138.JPG

DSC_0130.JPG

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

Anyway, I saw some arty farty Julian what's'his'name film last Glasto Wednesday evening called Ibiza. Hmm, it was ok ish, but I still had a great time regardless

I watched that and other than the very rare wide shot it didn’t look like any part of Ibiza I recognised. 

• Like 1