Hospitality Tickets

donshakey

• 11 months later...

Hey all, does anyone know when hospitality tickets get dispatched? I got one from a friend who works in the music industry but her colleagues are notoriously hard to get a hold of and we've not received communication. Is it different depending on the company? We paid a couple of weeks ago in May. Thanks so much!

2 hours ago, Tb19947 said:

Hey all, does anyone know when hospitality tickets get dispatched? I got one from a friend who works in the music industry but her colleagues are notoriously hard to get a hold of and we've not received communication. Is it different depending on the company? We paid a couple of weeks ago in May. Thanks so much!

My mate works in the music biz. He gets allocated tickets every year. 
He still buys them, has to give his registration details etc. there sent to his house. 
Can you not check with seetickets? Reg details and the  postcode there sent too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I realise Glasto is in full swing but I'm throwing out a desperate plea here. 

Not being there for the first time since since 2013 is killing me. Don't suppose anyone knows anyone in the Beeb or any record labels who have leftover hospitality tickets going? 

13 minutes ago, Ameliadee said:

Does anyone know where I can buy Glasto hospitality tickets for 2024? 

It’s a bit early, but there are a few avenues. Most you’re looking at around 4-5k as they come with camping packages. Unless you know people in the industry you would find it hard to get any at face value