Hospitality Tickets

donshakey

54 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

I've just been offered one hospitality lastminute but it obviously has a friend of a friend's name on it. They're basically useless to me as most of them are non-transferable, right? They'll check ID on the gate?

You need photo ID with hospitality tickets. 

2 hours ago, jannybruck said:

Could quite easily try and blag it this way but the website says original documents sadly. Impossible to say how strict they'd be (can anyone reading who's on site via hospitality verify?)

image.png.2db8b3d91a0456b917db7faec7617001.png

Long shot but if you don’t take this is there an opportunity to purchase the ticket? 

3 hours ago, jannybruck said:

Could quite easily try and blag it this way but the website says original documents sadly. Impossible to say how strict they'd be (can anyone reading who's on site via hospitality verify?)

image.png.2db8b3d91a0456b917db7faec7617001.png

My daughter only had to show a b&w passport photocopy a couple of hours ago.

• Thanks 1

Guys I really really don't want to be a killjoy but it's gone midday on the second day...  you're just asking to be scammed, join us muppets who didn't get tickets and hold out for next year. £2000 for two tickets is a lot of money to offer when (unless you're nearby) you've missed two days already 

Edited by verrymerry
apologies for calling the rest of you ticket less muppets 😂❤️

3 hours ago, DylancrB said:

Does anyone know if it’s a special entrance with a hospitality pass? Is there an easier way to enter because you have it? Less security etc?

You get hospitality parking then you walk straight through a separate queue on the left of gate a. Now queue no fuss. 20+ extra bars that you can access across the site.