Hospitality Tickets

donshakey

44 minutes ago, garyd2605 said:

Yes Neil, these ones are around 1600 each (long story), but supposed to be the ones that go out for 5K

What could be the difference in on-site benefits (not that it matters, we just want to go) between a hospitality ticket going for circa £600/£700 and those ones that go for 5K? I've been enough times for this to confuse me.

Think the difference is the size of their profit 🙂

• Like 1

hi mate - any chance you would be looking to sell one of your hospitality tickets? I managed to get a normal ticket which I could give you in return (+ money of course). 

problem is my girlfriend is being taken by a brand so will be camping in hospitality (teepee section) but I can't get a hospitality ticket anywhere. 

let me know! number is 07540052598

Dan

On 5/25/2022 at 2:13 PM, PollyPeach said:

I've just managed to do the same and get a hospitality ticket - 550+vat? I had given up hope, and would have been first glastonbury I had missed since 2005. TOTALLY worth it to get to go especially after the last 2 dire years!

hi Polly - any chance you would swap for a normal ticket + cash??

need hospitality to camp with my girlfriend in teepee section!! let me know 

15 hours ago, dannyocean said:

hi mate - any chance you would be looking to sell one of your hospitality tickets? I managed to get a normal ticket which I could give you in return (+ money of course). 

problem is my girlfriend is being taken by a brand so will be camping in hospitality (teepee section) but I can't get a hospitality ticket anywhere. 

Dan

No one is going to do that. 

😂😂😂😂😂

Quick question for Neil or anyone who may be able to confirm this for me...

With my driving license probably not being delivered in time, i've purchased a Citizencard with photo, have birth certificate, bank cards & utility bill haha... surely that will be enough to make sure I have no issues at the hospitality gate? The ticket has my name on it also. 

There's always that niggling worry. 😄 

On 6/11/2022 at 4:44 PM, dannyocean said:

Dan

More chance of plaiting Fog

Yes sorry, it's a no from me, as we are camping back there as can't get there until Friday due to childcare, and we wouldn't get space elsewhere. I've been trying to get hold of extra hospitality tickets but nobody has any list at all this year, so it seems pretty unlikely at this stage. 

5 minutes ago, PollyPeach said:

Yes sorry, it's a no from me, as we are camping back there as can't get there until Friday due to childcare, and we wouldn't get space elsewhere. I've been trying to get hold of extra hospitality tickets but nobody has any list at all this year, so it seems pretty unlikely at this stage. 

Good point actually. Normally a whole load of hospitality tickets starting to get offered out about now. This year, people I know who usually get in on hospitality every year are struggling to get hold of any from the usual places. 

3 hours ago, garyd2605 said:

With my driving license probably not being delivered in time, i've purchased a Citizencard with photo, have birth certificate, bank cards & utility bill haha... surely that will be enough to make sure I have no issues at the hospitality gate? The ticket has my name on it also. 

My husband gets a PA ticket as he is my carer,  these don't have a photo and he has always had to show his driving licence, not sure that a citizens card with suffice. Drop an email to help@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

4 hours ago, garyd2605 said:

Citizencard is mentioned on the paperwork I've been set about photo ID for us, albeit for crew not for hospitality. Its an official form of ID endorsed by the Home Office so you'd certainly hope it would be good enough photo ID for the festival itself. Short of crossing a border I think you should be ok with it! 

Edited by irnkrtn
added not hosp tix

On 6/13/2022 at 8:06 PM, irnkrtn said:

Citizencard is mentioned on the paperwork I've been set about photo ID for us, albeit for crew not for hospitality. Its an official form of ID endorsed by the Home Office so you'd certainly hope it would be good enough photo ID for the festival itself. Short of crossing a border I think you should be ok with it! 

Thank you for this, it arrived this morning and has a cover letter explaining how it is classed as official ID - i am certainly more confident now. Will bring the others too just incase. Thanks everyone!

Whilst i'm getting excited, I might as well as a couple of questions that have came up in our group.

With hospitality tickets, obviously there's the advantage of the interstage "cut through" between Other & Pyramid. If we used this cut through just before, say Paul McCartney's set, would that consequently put is in quite a decent front position to watch the set from - or would we be funnelled down the side of the Pyramid stage field? 

Another cheeky question I guess, but what's the odds of getting side of stage viewing for a lower-billed band on either Other or Pyramid... like a 4pm set? Worth an ask isn't it?! 😄

Thank you in advance! 

3 minutes ago, garyd2605 said:

With hospitality tickets, obviously there's the advantage of the interstage "cut through" between Other & Pyramid. If we used this cut through just before, say Paul McCartney's set, would that consequently put is in quite a decent front position to watch the set from - or would we be funnelled down the side of the Pyramid stage field? 

Another cheeky question I guess, but what's the odds of getting side of stage viewing for a lower-billed band on either Other or Pyramid... like a 4pm set? Worth an ask isn't it?! 😄

The Interstage access routes don't feed directly into the Pyramid Field - the gate is on the public path leading to the field, so other than the small amount of time saved won't affect your placement in the field in the slightest.

I don't know for absolute certain, but I'm pretty sure that the "side of stage" access is a whole different level of accreditation, several tiers above what you have.

Edited by incident

3 minutes ago, incident said:

I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure that the "side of stage" access is a whole different level of accreditation, several tiers above what you have.

yep 100% different accreditation

43 minutes ago, incident said:

The Interstage access routes don't feed directly into the Pyramid Field - the gate is on the public path leading to the field, so other than the small amount of time saved won't affect your placement in the field in the slightest.

I don't know for absolute certain, but I'm pretty sure that the "side of stage" access is a whole different level of accreditation, several tiers above what you have.

It may work differently for Glastonbury…however a friend of mine is friends with one of the members of Slipknot (long story)  he got to watch them from the side of the stage when they headlined Download in 2015 and he had to have a ‘guest of the band’ ticket and even then wasn’t allowed on the side of the stage until Slipknot came on so people who had the same access for bands lower down the bill got on when the band they were with performed (and vice Versa)

Hi guys- just want to confirm hospitality tickets are not an add on to a normal ticket, they get you through the entrance gate plus you get the other perks.?

Do they have a photo on them like a normal ticket? 

thanks for your help!

4 hours ago, Aine said:

Hi guys- just want to confirm hospitality tickets are not an add on to a normal ticket, they get you through the entrance gate plus you get the other perks.?

Do they have a photo on them like a normal ticket? 

thanks for your help!

They don't have a photo but you need photo ID to get in with one.

On 6/16/2022 at 10:33 AM, garyd2605 said:

Hospitality bands don't get you into the Pyramid or Other stage compounds, the closest you'll get is the gate off production road. In order to get through that gate, you need a separate stage appropriate wristband. To get on stage, you need yet another band specific credential. 

23 minutes ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

I’ve remembered an often-forgotten benefit of hospitality wrist bands - no queuing for SE corner! Just walk to the left of the airport-style barriers. No-one seems to know about it. So don’t tell anyone. Shhh!  

Is that true? I didn’t know that 

55 minutes ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

I’ve remembered an often-forgotten benefit of hospitality wrist bands - no queuing for SE corner! Just walk to the left of the airport-style barriers. No-one seems to know about it. So don’t tell anyone. Shhh!  

There’s another secret way into the SE corner which anyone can access…I’ve never queued in my 10+ years of attending.