Hospitality Tickets

donshakey

15 minutes ago, PollyPeach said:

I've just managed to do the same and get a hospitality ticket - 550+vat? I had given up hope, and would have been first glastonbury I had missed since 2005. TOTALLY worth it to get to go especially after the last 2 dire years!

Wish i had a connection to these tickets.

would be brilliant to be able to sort my friend out with a ticket this year.

12 minutes ago, Dazmandingo96 said:

Wish i had a connection to these tickets.

would be brilliant to be able to sort my friend out with a ticket this year.

I used to work in music many years ago, so that's why... booking agents and management usually have a list, and media partners. If I hear of any others, i'll let you know.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PollyPeach said:

I used to work in music many years ago, so that's why... booking agents and management usually have a list, and media partners. If I hear of any others, i'll let you know.

That would be amazing! please let me know if you do hear.

🤞

5 hours ago, PabloCoke said:

When you could camp Inbertween the stages it was quite wild at times, but that could of just been my massive gang of 20 odd year old loons that went. 

There was about 9 of us when we camped at the back of the Pyramid and we were set up right next to the fencing for the bar, it was just a case of passing beers over the fence. Some of my best memories are from those years, magic.

38 minutes ago, CauliflowerEar said:

You would pay less for security to smuggle you in one of their jeeps, but you would be waiting around in a car park for up to 12 hours. I'd say £650 to have piece of mind to know you'll be getting in with (albeit negligible) perks might just be a price worth paying, especially if the weather looks decent. 

Does this actually happen?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, thank you for contributing to this post it was extremely helpful. If anybody could answer this question for me it would certainly put my mind at rest. 

Is there any ID required once you arrive at Hospitality ticket gate? We are expecting our hospitality tickets to arrive this week, but unfortunately i've managed to lose both my passport & driving license over the jubilee weekend - and would be devastated if I got to the gate and it was required.

Thanks in advance... 

31 minutes ago, garyd2605 said:

Hi there, thank you for contributing to this post it was extremely helpful. If anybody could answer this question for me it would certainly put my mind at rest. 

Is there any ID required once you arrive at Hospitality ticket gate? We are expecting our hospitality tickets to arrive this week, but unfortunately i've managed to lose both my passport & driving license over the jubilee weekend - and would be devastated if I got to the gate and it was required.

Thanks in advance... 

Guidlines say you need ID:

image.png.2db8b3d91a0456b917db7faec7617001.png

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/think-before-you-pack-for-this-years-festival/

On 5/24/2022 at 10:08 PM, incident said:

Yep, it is.

People mention spotting celebs in Interstage - Worth clarifying that these are unlikely to be the acts playing the stage, but more along the lines of some bloke off Love Island or whatever shit the kids watch these days. As a general rule of thumb any "famous" people hanging out in Interstage are there because they want someone to take their photo.

We blagged in on the Friday in 2000, Sanjay from Eastenders was the highlight.  Back then it was all guardian journos and BBC types, the occasional radio DJ who was recognisable.  The act of getting in was much more exciting than anything in there.  

49 minutes ago, garyd2605 said:

Thanks in advance... 

I’ve always needed to show ID… although they’re always really accommodating, so you may be OK regardless. 

Thank you for the reply. I wasn't sure if I would be having to give my name for the hospitality tickets (we haven't yet), so wasn't sure if there would even be a name on the ticket itself. Hopefully an original birth certificate and a copy of my passport (print/on phone) might suffice - IF i can't get my replacement passport in time. 

There's always a bloody worry isn't there 😄

55 minutes ago, garyd2605 said:

Thanks in advance... 

last time I needed a new driving licence they turned it around in 3 days. I know the passport system is fucked but I think you should be able to get a new driving license in time. Also worse case take bank cards and a proof of address it would be very hard for someone not to let you in if you explained. Or anything with a photo on such as a railcard 

Yes Neil, these ones are around 1600 each (long story), but supposed to be the ones that go out for 5K

What could be the difference in on-site benefits (not that it matters, we just want to go) between a hospitality ticket going for circa £600/£700 and those ones that go for 5K? I've been enough times for this to confuse me.