West holts

Fred Zepplin

2 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

Sleaford Mods seem so out of place on West Holts.

Glad to have confirmation of Simz on Friday. My headliners are now locked in.

Yeah didn’t one of them confirm themselves for Other as well? Must have gotten stages mixed up.

(Almost) Definitely at:

• Bonobo 
  • Emma-Jean Thackray 
  • Nightmares on Wax 
  • Bicep

Incredibly gutted I'll miss Caribou and Róisín Murphy though! 

Normally my go-to stage if there's nothing on I massively want to see so it could end up as more than that. 

Plenty there for me to be happy with. I suspect there'll be lots of clashes though. Nice problems to have after so long thinking I'm not going but the who to choose for some clashes will be tough. 

2 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Roising Murphy headlining instead of Caribou? That's a weird move from Glasto, specially against Macca.

Might be trying to help split the crowd going to Macca? Caribou will have decent numbers but you can hit the Pyramid from a few different routes from West Holts (and most of them arriving to the back). It can be mayhem arriving from the Other Stage/Leftfield.

Got very excited about Emma-Jean Thackray into Nightmares on Wax but now realising that run will likely clash with Herbie Hancock on Pyramid and Warmduscher on Park. 

This year is gonna be hell for clashes. 

3 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Who will TLC likely clash with on Pyramid 

It's all guess work, but possibly Robert Plant/the special guest/tba but we don't know much anymore because of Doja Cat pulling out. 

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Was listening to Kikagu Moyo a week or two back due to some props from @The Nal Sure to be a good way to start the Saturday.

Oh cool. Yep great start to the day alright. Nice surprise. Pints to be had in the bar before.