West holts

Fred Zepplin

15 minutes ago, Mardy said:

yeah, I can absolutely  imagine her leading the whole crowd into SE corner at the end of the set, like the Pied Piper, to the strains of 'the beat goes on' a la that Glastonbury filmed thing last year

This sounds utterly magical. As I'll likely be at Macca I shall imagine this is how her set ends and no-one can now convince me otherwise.

52 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Much like the Park lineup I’m looking at this thinking ‘this could easily be the main stage lineup at a smaller festival’. The full timetable is gonna be an absolute stinker for clashes.

This is Glastonbury in an essence. It’s five or six festivals sharing the same weekend in the same place. 

• Upvote 1

As a first timer I am already in awe at this festival. The drip feed of posters has been getting me through the weeks lately but like others have said, the likely clashes… YIKES!

Cannot wait to sit with my mate and dissect the full lineup when it’s released. Hopefully all friendly and no arguments with who we both want to see! 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

As a first timer I am already in awe at this festival. The drip feed of posters has been getting me through the weeks lately but like others have said, the likely clashes… YIKES!

Cannot wait to sit with my mate and dissect the full lineup when it’s released. Hopefully all friendly and no arguments with who we both want to see! 

If there are any arguments about who to see go your own way and meet up afterwards. It really is easy enough to do at Glastonbury. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

This is Glastonbury in an essence. It’s five or six festivals sharing the same weekend in the same place. 

Yep got my Glastonbury playlist on in the background at the moment and just heard a track from one of the artists I'd most like to see on Avalon and it seems like so long ago since she was announced. The clashes will be immense but that's because the festival is. 

2 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

If there are any arguments about who to see go your own way and meet up afterwards. It really is easy enough to do at Glastonbury. 

This is handy to know. Thanks for that. Used to be strangely difficult back in the day at TITP for some reason. Hopefully the wiser head on my shoulders will make separating/meeting back up a doddle.

8 minutes ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

This is handy to know. Thanks for that. Used to be strangely difficult back in the day at TITP for some reason. Hopefully the wiser head on my shoulders will make separating/meeting back up a doddle.

The easiest thing I find is to just arrange a distinctive food outlet near one of the stages to meet at. Phone signals etc make it much easier as well. You never really have issues apart from at maybe headliner time. A lot of people use the What 3 Words app as well. 

33 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Agree with this! Hope they appear with him or vice versa

Apparently he has listed both dates on his website whereas they only have the one date so looking more likely he'll appear with them than vice versa although they don't appear to have anything after it on their tour dates until America a week later. 

image.thumb.png.aa531d59505b224b23c3f3ad993202c7.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Was listening to Kikagu Moyo a week or two back due to some props from @The Nal Sure to be a good way to start the Saturday.

Nice surprise and a great band, saw them with King Gizzard at the Gizzfest, and been listening ever since:

Smoke and Mirrors a really good track