West holts

Fred Zepplin

Just now, TiZuff said:

that saturday night is SO tempting to skip macca for. I know macca will be a moment but roisin headlining west holts and straight into SE is incredibly tempting

yeah, I can absolutely  imagine her leading the whole crowd into SE corner at the end of the set, like the Pied Piper, to the strains of 'the beat goes on' a la that Glastonbury filmed thing last year

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

My friend just said the same. Other than Macca they are the only 2 things she really wants to see. 

They're doing a Truth set aren't they?

(Luckily I bought tix to see them in a week so I am relatively free of Brass against clashes)

Just now, moogster said:

They're doing a Truth set aren't they?

(Luckily I bought tix to see them in a week so I am relatively free of Brass against clashes)

Yep she's going with her 3 and a half year old though so don't think the Truth set is on for her 😂

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Yep she's going with her 3 and a half year old though so don't think the Truth set is on for her 😂

Gotcha, I am more like 15 times that age and was not sure I'd make it to the Truth set either!

I think I'm going to need weather based versions of the clashfinder though... Yellow for sun, blue for less sun. 

6 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

My friend just said the same. Other than Macca they are the only 2 things she really wants to see. 

It would be a daft clash, but stranger things have happened. Brass Against have a different singer for Glasto, not Sophia, maybe that swings it. 

8 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

This clashfinder is actually quite decent clash-wise personally. I'd take it!

Same - I'd be very happy if this was the case - only major clash would be IDLES on Other (me) versus HAIM on Pyramid (Mrs B). Would happily separate for an hour to do that though, and location of the two makes that really easy. 

Just now, moogster said:

Gotcha, I am more like 15 times that age and was not sure I'd make it to the Truth set either!

I think I'm going to need weather based versions of the clashfinder though... Yellow for sun, blue for less sun. 

Yep I don't make it to late night Glastonbury either. About an hour after headliners and I'm ready to get off my feet.