Bella

Bellavolunteer

Hi, for my university dissertation I’m researching volunteering and paid work in music festivals. I’ve made a survey and would appreciate it if you could take 2 minutes of your day to answer it. You will remain completely anonymous and are able to withdraw at any time. 
Please follow the attached link:https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KN3LDKQ
Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Jay Pee said:

Its deffo the season of the troll. Must have a calendar set up where they move from event forum to event forum.

When they ain't w*nking into a sock in their mum's box room that is.

Harsh.  It might be a poorly constructed survey but a bit of constructive criticism would at least help.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

Harsh.  It might be a poorly constructed survey but a bit of constructive criticism would at least help.

Apologies for my flippant response if the intentions are good. Early morning Freudian post

7 hours ago, Bellavolunteer said:

Hi, for my university dissertation I’m researching volunteering and paid work in music festivals. I’ve made a survey and would appreciate it if you could take 2 minutes of your day to answer it. You will remain completely anonymous and are able to withdraw at any time. 
Please follow the attached link:https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KN3LDKQ
Thank you! 

Hey Bella....as per a couple of other comments your survey approach and intent seems sound but your workflow needs adjusting for a 'No' response to Q1 and Q6.  If you could fix this then you should get some better responses and more valuable stats.

👍 

I take issue with this!

I'm certainly not a troll despite often w*nking into a soc...

Never mind I've said too much

2 hours ago, Jay Pee said:

Its deffo the season of the troll. Must have a calendar set up where they move from event forum to event forum.

When they ain't w*nking into a sock in their mum's box room that is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

Hey Bella....as per a couple of other comments your survey approach and intent seems sound but your workflow needs adjusting for a 'No' response to Q1 and Q6.  If you could fix this then you should get some better responses and more valuable stats.

👍

'Select all that apply' would be good too please.

Google forms might be easier and better; have a go. It allows you to use logic to set up what happens with following questions. Or your uni/school might have a microsoft license which will allow you to use 'Office forms' which does similar

Edited by croiz

41 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

This is just a dissertation survey, not a troll IMHO.

The same survey has cropped up in other threads over the past few months with different accounts maybe this one is genuine or they're all doing exactly the same dissertation 🤣🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gazzared said:

The same survey has cropped up in other threads over the past few months with different accounts maybe this one is genuine or they're all doing exactly the same dissertation 🤣🤷‍♂️

Mate, I don't know what to think anymore.  I really don't.  My troll radar is normally optimal but had a tough couple of days and shot from the hip this morning.

Again, apologies if its genuine.  Good luck with the dissertation (or not)... who knows?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Pee said:

Mate, I don't know what to think anymore.  I really don't.  My troll radar is normally optimal but had a tough couple of days and shot from the hip this morning.

Again, apologies if its genuine.  Good luck with the dissertation (or not)... who knows?

Yeah maybe this one is sound. If iam working a night shift on a Monday I'll normally see 5/6 new troll accounts created but Neil will have them banned quickly some make it through to get a few down votes in and then they're gone 🤣