Miserably Dressed

stonedcircle

5 minutes ago, stonedcircle said:

I feel this warrants its own thread..... let the speculation run rife! Ghost? MCR? Some shit DJ? 

Considering they’re not on the leaked Truth Stage lineup/times I’m gonna have to assume they’re just a DJ as there isn’t really any room for a big rock band on any of the other smaller stages I wouldn’t have thought. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Glast0baby said:

I'm loving all these band names I've never heard of... I thought this was going to be a thread about fancy dress!  🤣  I'm so out of touch...

To be fair, it’s a band name none of us have heard of because they don’t seem to exist 😋 hence the speculation that it’s another act using a different name. 

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

To be fair, it’s a band name none of us have heard of because they don’t seem to exist 😋 hence the speculation that it’s another act using a different name. 

Delighted to hear I may not be a hopeless as I'd feared!

Synonyms & Near Synonyms for miserably

blackly, darkly, dismally, distressfully, distressingly, dourly, drearily, forlornly, gloomily, glumly, joylessly, mirthlessly, morosely, pessimistically, somberly, sullenly
abjectly, cheerlessly, crestfallenly, dejectedly, despairingly, despondently, disconsolately, dispiritedly, downheartedly, low-spiritedly
acutely, harshly, keenly, piercingly, poignantly, severely, sharply
agonizingly, bitterly, dolefully, dolorously, grievously, hard, hardly, inconsolably, lugubriously, mournfully, painfully, plaintively, regretfully, resentfully, ruefully, sadly, sorely, sorrowfully, unhappily, wailfully, woefully, wretchedly
cruelly, hurtfully, ill, rancorously

Synonyms & Near Synonyms for dressed

adorned, arrayed, beautified, bedecked, decked, decorated, embellished, enriched, garnished, ornamented, trimmed
elaborate, extreme
flowery, frilly, lacy
bedaubed, flashy, garish, gaudy, glitzy, loud, ostentatious, pretentious, showy, sw*nk (or sw*nky), tawdry
enhanced, heightened, intensified
extravagant, flamboyant, spectacular, splashy
bejeweled (or bejewelled), bossed, chased, emblazoned, embossed, embroidered, flounced, fringed, garlanded, gilded (or gilt), laced, sequined (or sequinned), wreathed
arabesque, baroque, rococo
bedizened, florid, fussy, gingerbread, gingerbreaded, gingerbready, ornate, overdecorated, overwrought

It's Joylessly Adorned

6 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Do you think that this could have been My Chemical Romance but then they moved some of their tour dates so they could leave Europe earlier? That's why Miserably Dressed are not on the Truth leaked lineup - they cancelled? 

Not a chance in hell my chemical romance were booked for truth

1 hour ago, Lushroom said:

No sign of Miserably Dressed on the full line up.

Does that strengthen the theory for a secret set? Or could it be that the small time DJ has pulled out for fear of thousands of emo kids descending on their set?

Yeah this is a weird one. Gonna go down as one of those forever-‘wtf was that about’ Glastonbury mysteries I fear. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 12:29 PM, FloorFiller said:

Yeah this is a weird one. Gonna go down as one of those forever-‘wtf was that about’ Glastonbury mysteries I fear. 

"Suprise Act" now on Truth Stage, Friday 1.10-2.10. Maybe Miserably Dressed?