Truth Stage line-up

Gnomicide

Very short slot for Beans On Toast. Given how much he talks he'll only be able to fit about six songs.... I am sure he'll have other slots elsewhere, but it seems this year Hell is the main one. He packed out the Avalon one year....

Edited by Watergirl
  • Like 1

1:30am slot for Brass Against Sunday and Elvana in the same slot Monday. I’d be gagging for both these but by Sunday night, I’m usually burnt out. That’s gonna take some digging deep….

Having watched Oh My God It's The Church for the first time ever on Friday at the Thekla in Bristol, I was 100% planning on seeing them again, by 5AM on Sunday morning is a bit ofg a push 😄

They are down to play twice though, so fingers crossed the other set is more agreeable timing 🙂

57 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

1:30am slot for Brass Against Sunday and Elvana in the same slot Monday. I’d be gagging for both these but by Sunday night, I’m usually burnt out. That’s gonna take some digging deep….

Where did you get Elvana from? 

47 minutes ago, paulshane said:

Having watched Oh My God It's The Church for the first time ever on Friday at the Thekla in Bristol, I was 100% planning on seeing them again, by 5AM on Sunday morning is a bit ofg a push 😄

They are down to play twice though, so fingers crossed the other set is more agreeable timing 🙂

They're being Avalon so that will be a lot earlier. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, paulshane said:

You and me both mate. Cracking festival band but jeez!! I will have a shift starting with WaterAid at 08:00 that morning.

It would mean cock all sleep other than maybe a snatched hour at the Stone Circle and 48hour undies ..

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Sunday, 1.30-2.30

Completely missed it when skimming - just read special guest and missed Elvana. They were similar slot last time - midnight Sunday night/Monday morning. I legged it over after finishing my final shift but didn’t get there in time - caught literally the final few bars and saw them walk off stage. Went to see them in Bristol subsequently and had a great time. Unfortunately I think we’re going to have to leave site post Sunday headliners. 

On 5/21/2022 at 8:33 AM, dotdash79 said:

Not sure about the gap on the Saturday from 6:30pm to 10:30pm. I would had thought there would be stuff on

Yeah if that's the full line-up it's a bit odd as Friday is the only day with anything on during the day. Last year it ran from midday-6am every day (except Thursday) 

38 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Pigsx7 on Thursday is perfect

But will also be rammed.

According to their own tour dates it’s also their only set, which is a bit of a disappointment. They would have been good in JP.

3 hours ago, t0paz said:

But will also be rammed.

According to their own tour dates it’s also their only set, which is a bit of a disappointment. They would have been good in JP.

Same thought here.  Won't be able to get near that on Thursday due to lack of alternatives.