Doja Cat cancels

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, Rex2 said:

Lizzo surely not a serious suggestion. She isn't going to curate a show just to sub Glastonbury in a month's time lol

The Weeknd created a headline show in 10 days for Coachella, anythings possible if youre willing to do it. ( and paid enough ) Gaga did a whole different show for Coachella when she replaced Beyonce and had about a month, lol. 

just thought of the one im sure Matt would be all over, Silk Sonic. They have a break in their residency after next week til August. Bruno Mars said they turned down Coachella cause he said there wasnt enough time to make a show. They would have a month now.

Tyler The Creator. He is around and would say why the hell not. Billie prob would like that.

Its either something interesting or they get lazy and just move some acts around, so whats it gonna be. Likely some expectations now cause this isnt insanely last minute.

Edited by Suprefan

I like the optimism and speculation of this thread. Personally I think that whoever was below doja cat will get bumped up. So if it was Wolf Alice below doja they would now sub. Glasto aren't going to and don't need to go and get a massive replacement who aren't already on the lineup. 

Wolf Alice headlined latitude last year so perfectly able to handle a slot like that. As somewhat of a comparison Noel headlined latitude a few years ago and is subbing the next day. 

My money is on wolf Alice stepping up,  it's cheap and it's easy.  Probably start the stage a bit later or stick a smaller act on earlier. 

18 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

They’ll just bump everyone else up a slot and find some lesser known band who can be booked at short notice to play early in the day as they have done in the past surely?

This. Obviously this.

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

You don’t think he’ll be announced? 

No I don’t. Like most TBA’s Glastonbury have they don’t announce in advance. The Libertines, Foals, The Killers etc were TBA’s until the band walked on stage.

27 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

My worry now is that Wolf Alice get bumped to sub (a slot I think they'll nail to be fair) and I'll have a worse clash as a result 😢.

That my worry too. As it looks like I'm absolutely certain to be at the park for the sub and headliner and I'm also desperate to see wolf alice

7 minutes ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

That my worry too. As it looks like I'm absolutely certain to be at the park for the sub and headliner and I'm also desperate to see wolf alice

Khruangbin // Four Tet double is going to be dreamy. With the Phoebe Bridgers JP rumoured set before, what a Friday. And Wet Leg early on in the Park!

10 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Simple minds ? They have a gap 

I find it very funny that when one of the most mainstream / gen Z acts pulls out the first thought is “ah good time to book Simply Red”.

never change efestivals. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Doubt it. Dua stock is at a high and don't see that she'd want to sell herself short ahead of topping the bill next time.

We also can’t rule out them ringing someone like George Ezra, Dave, Florence who are also around. 

If Dua’s plans were to headline in 2024 a special set before doing it would be exactly what the Killers did in 2017.

I just highly doubt they won’t try and substitute her for a younger artist if that’s the route they are taking. Thinking they will ring up the National, war on drugs, jack white etc is just wishful thinking imo. 

Edited by Matt42