Seetickets have cancelled my tickets by mistake!!!

Mich1268

3 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Had exactly the same experience on the way home from work today, checking in the train. Eek. Now less frantic. Hope the OP gets sorted. 

Ben

so, I asked for confirmation of bookings via my email, I got and email with my sticklinch booking, my sons coach tickets were there but my actual tickets still didn't show. Did you get the email confirming what booking you had? sorry a bit tipsy/stressed

8 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

so, I asked for confirmation of bookings via my email, I got and email with my sticklinch booking, my sons coach tickets were there but my actual tickets still didn't show. Did you get the email confirming what booking you had? sorry a bit tipsy/stressed

Try and buy a tent on this link. It will only let you if your glasto registration has a ticket.

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/worthy-view-sticklinch-accommodation/worthy-farm/1450010

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, leath02 said:

Always wondered how do people see that status bar with the % on their seetickets order? Mine doesn't show that anywhere as far as I can see

Sorry for jumping on this thread. Really hope you get this sorted @Mich1268

You don't need to see your order for that. It's here: https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/despatchnews

• Like 1

In my childrens social work world, my rule is, don't give bad news on a Friday when there is no support over the weekend. Golden rule. Well, it is "only" glastonbury and not life changing, but I now understand why I put this rule in place. Its a good one. Let's hope for something monday

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, stuie said:

Try and buy a tent on this link. It will only let you if your glasto registration has a ticket.

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/worthy-view-sticklinch-accommodation/worthy-farm/1450010

^^^^ this is 100% the best advice. If it lets you proceed to tent selection, then you're good. If it doesn't, then go ballistic on See via every possible channel.

Just now, Mich1268 said:

trying now

3 minutes ago, incident said:

^^^^ this is 100% the best advice. If it lets you proceed to tent selection, then you're good. If it doesn't, then go ballistic on See via every possible channel.

just got through to buying a car park ticket. didn't actually buy one but surely must be ok? 

1 minute ago, Mich1268 said:

just got through to buying a car park ticket. didn't actually buy one but surely must be ok? 

That sounds positive. You should be fine but I’d definitely still question it with them on Monday 

3 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

Yses it's a good thing.

Just tried the details of my friend who cancelled his ticket and it looks like this:

image.png.c26238660ade7f6b364eadbb5c9617f7.png

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

7 minutes ago, incident said:

Yses it's a good thing.

Just tried the details of my friend who cancelled his ticket and it looks like this:

image.png.c26238660ade7f6b364eadbb5c9617f7.png

I just tried with mine as I don’t have a ticket (I’m working) and I can’t buy a car parking pass either!

You’re all good mate. Panic over! 😀

0AB600C5-B146-4DFE-AB5A-B282C1CB22E6.jpeg

Could it just be a case of it not being on your SeeTickets account yet?

You can add orders with this link in the screenshot, which were made without you being logged into SeeTickets, I had to do this with my Glasto tickets and now they show up 

image.png.12044db45c8e3a477a872e5b028d37cc.png

Edited by leath02
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, leath02 said:

Could it just be a case of it not being on your SeeTickets account yet?

You can add orders with this link in the screenshot, which were made without you being logged into SeeTickets, I had to do this with my Glasto tickets and now they show up 

image.png.12044db45c8e3a477a872e5b028d37cc.png

Weirdly I can’t … but does show on the order tracker and I’ve clicked that link only for nothing to happen 

Edited by crazyfool1

53 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

Hi @Mich1268

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, but as others have said, you should be able to get this sorted, just be persistent. I'm sure you have tried/are trying all of the avenues of contact. Make sure to use any webchat See have, and try to find a phone number online. Use Twitter too. 

I was referring only to not seeing my 2022 Glastonbury booking when reviewing 'My Orders' when signing into my SeeTickets account. I downloaded all orders related to my email address as someone earlier had suggested, and my 2022 ticket booking appeared in the updated list of my orders. 

Do keep us up to date on here as it's a great community of people with lots of experience and ideas. You should be able to find booking references from anyone with a ticket bought in your booking - I'm guessing you were the lead booker, but they'll have received confirmation emails too, obviously. Let us know and I'm sure it will be sorted out. You've got plenty of time, even if you end up having to pick up reissued tickets at the Box Office at PGA. 

Ben
x

32 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

In my childrens social work world, my rule is, don't give bad news on a Friday when there is no support over the weekend. Golden rule. Well, it is "only" glastonbury and not life changing, but I now understand why I put this rule in place. Its a good one. Let's hope for something monday

You must approach as you think is best, but I'd be politely bombarding See all weekend until this is resolved. Good luck, you. 

Ben

• Upvote 1

In case this is helpful to anyone…

I just tried to find my order via https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/checkorder

entered my details but kept coming up with “no order found”. Also not showing on my see tickets account and not showing on the tickets to “import”. Mild panic ensues but I defo got a confirmation email. Then I remembered it was a friend who bought my tickets and tried searching for my order using my order number from the conf email and his phone number and bingo. 

wonder why it was under his email address/phone number etc..? It’s defo my reg number so that’s a bit odd. Anyway, I’ve changed it now and have imported it to my see tickets account. All good   

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hjwright said:

My ticket doesn't come up when i put the order refrence for the deposit payment in and the postcode. Should i be bricking it?

GA tickets and CV tickets are under different reference numbers, or at least mine are, as they are purchased separately.