Seetickets have cancelled my tickets by mistake!!!

Mich1268

11 hours ago, clarkete said:

Oh, I thought you'd tried this Friday when @Simsy suggested it?

Glad you found it though 😊

I think in my panic I was trying lots of other ways but was still worried that the tickets had been bought but not actually showing up as an order still on the seetickets site. I was worried that whilst I had paid for them, See may not have actually generated the tickets if you know what I mean. This morning I have had an email saying my tickets do in fact exist and for some reason are being posted to the lead booker. Anyway minor issue and sorry to cause a panic, I shall now get my coat......soz. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

I think in my panic I was trying lots of other ways but was still worried that the tickets had been bought but not actually showing up as an order still on the seetickets site. I was worried that whilst I had paid for them, See may not have actually generated the tickets if you know what I mean. This morning I have had an email saying my tickets do in fact exist and for some reason are being posted to the lead booker. Anyway minor issue and sorry to cause a panic, I shall now get my coat......soz. 

I did the same thing after your post as mine weren't showing on the order tracker and was told they are being sent to the lead booker too. Don't they usually go to the registration address?

3 minutes ago, howlin_pete said:

I did the same thing after your post as mine weren't showing on the order tracker and was told they are being sent to the lead booker too. Don't they usually go to the registration address?

They should go to the address given when paying the balance. If you all paid in one go, they'll go to that address.

• Like 1

Wish I saw this on Friday, might have been able to help allay the fear...

I think I had a similar bit of confusion a while back.  When I signed in to See Tickets, there were no tickets under my account. So then I went searching for my booking number in my email which pulled up 6 deposits but again, no tickets.

A little more digging revealed that I had two See Ticket accounts and that I needed to merge my Glasto See Tickets account with my normal See Tickets account. I did that but again, it was just my deposits and no tickets.

Thankfully I'd been here before in 2017 so twigged the tickets were probably under the person who paid the balance in our group. A quick check on his side and the tickets were found.

It's all a bit unecessarily messy though. Surely you should be able to just look up your registration number to check a ticket is allocated against it.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Wish I saw this on Friday, might have been able to help allay the fear...

I think I had a similar bit of confusion a while back.  When I signed in to See Tickets, there were no tickets under my account. So then I went searching for my booking number in my email which pulled up 6 deposits but again, no tickets.

A little more digging revealed that I had two See Ticket accounts and that I needed to merge my Glasto See Tickets account with my normal See Tickets account. I did that but again, it was just my deposits and no tickets.

Thankfully I'd been here before in 2017 so twigged the tickets were probably under the person who paid the balance in our group. A quick check on his side and the tickets were found.

It's all a bit unecessarily messy though. Surely you should be able to just look up your registration number to check a ticket is allocated against it.

How do you merge your accounts?

I've got tickets against my work email and my Glastonbury ones against my gmail account!

4 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

How do you merge your accounts?

I've got tickets against my work email and my Glastonbury ones against my gmail account!

Sorry mate, I just spent some time there trying to figure it out but I can't remember (it was last year when did it).

I just remember it took me ages (and lots of googling) until I figured it out. I remember it was deep within one of the account menus and I think i found out about it through an old thread here... sorry, best I can do at the mo!

On 5/22/2022 at 8:40 PM, Mich1268 said:

Any luck yet? I have sent a third email today. I kind one but just hoping to get an answer

Yes I am an idiot, I paid for it under my OH's details as the delivery address is more convenient, so yes got it now 🙂

19 hours ago, HannahB30 said:

They should go to the address given when paying the balance. If you all paid in one go, they'll go to that address.

Only for tickets sold in the resale though. Pretty sure tickets bought in the original sale go to individual addresses, but I may be wrong.

2 hours ago, Dave_c said:

Only for tickets sold in the resale though. Pretty sure tickets bought in the original sale go to individual addresses, but I may be wrong.

As far as I know it all relates to what you did when you paid off your balance. Because there was a delivery fee, some people paid all together (to split the fee) and their tickets will all go to one address. Other people paid separately, so each person pays the delivery fee, so could specify different addresses. 

Hi all! 

Not sure if anyone can help me but some advice if you know of anyone been in a similar situ would be great.... 

My friend has just realised her payment didn't go through, it was reverted by her bank with no notification or explanation! 

So now she has no ticket....is there anything that can be done other than plead and beg with see tickets? 

She's just realised today as the email about the refund was sent to the lead booker who ignored it as spam/scam as he didn't ask for any refunds ...

9 minutes ago, am00 said:

Hi all! 

Not sure if anyone can help me but some advice if you know of anyone been in a similar situ would be great.... 

My friend has just realised her payment didn't go through, it was reverted by her bank with no notification or explanation! 

So now she has no ticket....is there anything that can be done other than plead and beg with see tickets? 

She's just realised today as the email about the refund was sent to the lead booker who ignored it as spam/scam as he didn't ask for any refunds ...

See don't tend to have much sympathy in this kind of situation unfortunately. Definitely worth a very nicely worded email to see if she can butter someone up enough to feel sorry for her though!

53 minutes ago, am00 said:

Hi all! 

Are you able to narrow this down to a See error or a bank error?

Specifically - are you sure that nobody in your party could have triggered this either accidentally or deliberately - a bastard ex? a campervan ticket refund gone wrong?

Has the card holder been talking to their bank about potentially dodgy transactions on the account and this accidentally got caught in that net?

When did the money come back in? If it's this week you might stand a chance - any longer and I doubt it.

On 5/23/2022 at 10:38 AM, Mich1268 said:

Mich1268! I have just read this thread from start to finish. My heart sunk when I read 

they seem to have also cancelled my ACTUAL tickets!!!!

I am so glad you got it sorted, what relief you must feel, what a nightmare that must have been! Phew, I love a happy ending 🤩

On 5/24/2022 at 12:54 AM, Paul ™ said:

Yes I am an idiot, I paid for it under my OH's details as the delivery address is more convenient, so yes got it now 🙂

Paul!!! You numpty 😄 I bet you also had a heart sinking moment, Im glad that's sorted.

Anyway, I didn't even know you are both going this year, I am so glad to hear it. I'm guessing you're crew? Or if you're in the East C'van field I will see both of you on the Tuesday evening 😍

4 hours ago, am00 said:

Hi all! 

To be fair, SEE made it clear that you needed to check your balance payment had gone through with your bank/card provider. In times past, their Customer Service used to call you if there’d been an issue (happened to me in 2010), but I guess the festival’s too big now for that to be feasible. Sorry 😢 

6 hours ago, am00 said:

Hi all! 

It's one thing if a payment is blocked because it's not authorised by the bank/bank app in time, but there's been an email sent through which refers specifically to it being a refund?

Was that on the day it went through originally?

6 hours ago, Staberinde said:

Paul!!! You numpty 😄 I bet you also had a heart sinking moment, Im glad that's sorted.

Anyway, I didn't even know you are both going this year, I am so glad to hear it. I'm guessing you're crew? Or if you're in the East C'van field I will see both of you on the Tuesday evening 😍

Not really as it showed up under my registration view/edit page.

Unsure at moment, if we go then it's not for work.. might be elsewhere though.

6 hours ago, Staberinde said:

Mich1268! I have just read this thread from start to finish. My heart sunk when I read 

I am so glad you got it sorted, what relief you must feel, what a nightmare that must have been! Phew, I love a happy ending 🤩

Ah thankyou staberinde. Feel a bit of a numpty now. Mind you it does seem a bit odd to be provided with an order number from see which does not actually exist. Anyway, all sorted. Would have loved to but didn't get lucky in the eastcampervan sale. Sticklinch for me this year 

On 5/23/2022 at 11:21 AM, TheDayman said:

You can actually do this now, I think it's only been this year.  @Simsy posted this a few pages back, if you follow this link https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup you'll be sent all the registrations against your email account, and a link to view or edit them, and when you go into them, it now shows the following at the top of each registration detail 

image.png.4f3c27a056b0f2f47dd063e24f79d9b7.png