Seetickets have cancelled my tickets by mistake!!!

Mich1268

8 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

Checked it. Got an email back today to confirm I have 4 coach tickets for my sons and their friends plus a sticklinch accommodation but no actual tickets!

Please do let us know the outcome but as @crazyfool1says there's always a contingency for things like this.  FMS volunteers have been offered guest tickets in the last couple of weeks to sell leftovers without bothering with a public resale, for example.

I can’t imagine how anxiety inducing this must be. You panicked me into checking my order. 

As others have said, they will have contingency plans and I’m sure See will sort it out. It appears to be their mistake, so they have a responsibility to put it right. 

I hope you get an answer before the weekend to put your mind at rest. 

4 minutes ago, hjwright said:

My ticket doesn't come up when i put the order refrence for the deposit payment in and the postcode. Should i be bricking it?

You need the order reference number for the balance payment. It’s different to the deposit reference number. 

If you have signed into your See Tickets account there is an option to import tickets with your email address. The other day when everyone started talking about ticket dispatch I had a mild panic because I couldn’t see mine but when I imported any orders with my email address they appeared. I would do screen shots but on the move at the moment but when I am home I will show you what I mean. 

9 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Can you check your glasto reg https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup ? I can see that mine has ticket & coach ticket against my reg. Maybe they're on a different order reference number so not coming up on seetickets, but are still recorded against your reg number?

That is a good page once you receive the email and click on the "View, edit or delete this registration" link.  

To show others a sample of what's on the url...

glastonbury_reg_2022.jpg

8 minutes ago, hjwright said:

Sorry, my mistake. The balance reference is the one i used. Turns out somebody different paid to who i thought, thank god! 

So your all good ? Was good anyway to check my tickets were still good after cancelling 1 campervan ticket 👏👏👏

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, hjwright said:

Sorry, my mistake. The balance reference is the one i used. Turns out somebody different paid to who i thought, thank god! 

Have you opened the booze now?

Ah my mistake, I thought you were the OP, d'oh.

Edited by clarkete

43 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Can you check your glasto reg https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup ? I can see that mine has ticket & coach ticket against my reg. Maybe they're on a different order reference number so not coming up on seetickets, but are still recorded against your reg number?

Definitely worth giving this a go @Mich1268

1 hour ago, k8yphillips said:

Have see confirmed that the ticket is cancelled and have you received refund? 

Im Just wondering if your reference number for the camper ticket booking  is different to the reference number for your actual ticket booking? If that makes sense.

im not sure though as last time I purchased camper was 2015.

I Really hope you get it sorted ASAP, I can image you’re feeling very stressed… as others have said it will most definitely get sorted if they have cancelled it by mistake.

xx

My Worthy View booking and GA ticket are on different booking references so you could be correct.

2 hours ago, clarkete said:

That's a good point, check the transactions to the date you originally purchased and the cancellation date.

If you've got your original confirmation email I'm sure they will sort you out, but response times especially on a Friday afternoon will always be slower than you'd hope in this scenario, so just get a brew and know it should be OK - many of us have had scares too.

got more than  brew....

51 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

If you have signed into your See Tickets account there is an option to import tickets with your email address. The other day when everyone started talking about ticket dispatch I had a mild panic because I couldn’t see mine but when I imported any orders with my email address they appeared. I would do screen shots but on the move at the moment but when I am home I will show you what I mean. 

Had exactly the same experience on the way home from work today, checking in the train. Eek. Now less frantic. Hope the OP gets sorted. 

Ben

58 minutes ago, hjwright said:

My ticket doesn't come up when i put the order refrence for the deposit payment in and the postcode. Should i be bricking it?

I went to See Tickets - Customer Service and put in my reference number and when it didn't come up I put in my email to see what my previous orders were. came up with everything apart from my actual tickets. try that?