Seetickets have cancelled my tickets by mistake!!!

Mich1268

I feel sick. I went on to the order page and put in my reference number and there was no trace. I sent an email asking for all the orders and it seems that when I cancelled my bath and west showground campervan ticket, they seem to have also cancelled my ACTUAL tickets!!!! I have had to send them a message through my sons reference number as clearly I don't have one now!! Weirdly the bath and west shows up as cancelled but there is no sign of my Glastonbury tickets even having been bought! I got the email saying ticket confirmation back in March. I cannot tell you how panicked I am. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

I feel sick. I went on to the order page and put in my reference number and there was no trace. I sent an email asking for all the orders and it seems that when I cancelled my bath and west showground campervan ticket, they seem to have also cancelled my ACTUAL tickets!!!! I have had to send them a message through my sons reference number as clearly I don't have one now!! Weirdly the bath and west shows up as cancelled but there is no sign of my Glastonbury tickets even having been bought! I got the email saying ticket confirmation back in March. I cannot tell you how panicked I am. 

Hey lovely, how awful, hope they resolve it quickly x

• Like 1

Thanks all, struggling to breath with all the panic. Have had a really hard time recently with some really horrible social work cases and am virtually counting down the minutes to get there. Will let you know but most of all, everyone check your booking reference numbers asap on the seeticketsglastonbury site

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Stay calm if you can … hopefully you’ve got all contact emails to refer back to … tickets haven’t been printed yet so loads of time … all the best .. it will be ok

Trying to. Pretty hard

1 minute ago, Mich1268 said:

Thanks all, struggling to breath with all the panic. Have had a really hard time recently with some really horrible social work cases and am virtually counting down the minutes to get there. Will let you know but most of all, everyone check your booking reference numbers asap on the seeticketsglastonbury site

They will sort it for you. Try not to panic!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mich1268 said:

Will let you know but most of all, everyone check your booking reference numbers asap on the seeticketsglastonbury site

It’s prompted me to check…”Tickets in stock and will be despatched shortly to..” Phew!

Stay calm, it will be sorted. From what you’ve said, when they look at the email trail their mistake will be evident. x

When I cancelled by worthy view booking (which I ended up booking again in the resale) I put it in massive capital letters that I don't want to cancel my actual tickets. Just panicked and checked and tickets are still there, phew.

They will sort it for you don't worry.

Have see confirmed that the ticket is cancelled and have you received refund? 

Im Just wondering if your reference number for the camper ticket booking  is different to the reference number for your actual ticket booking? If that makes sense.

im not sure though as last time I purchased camper was 2015.

I Really hope you get it sorted ASAP, I can image you’re feeling very stressed… as others have said it will most definitely get sorted if they have cancelled it by mistake.

xx

2 minutes ago, k8yphillips said:

Have see confirmed that the ticket is cancelled and have you received refund? 

Im Just wondering if your reference number for the camper ticket booking  is different to the reference number for your actual ticket booking? If that makes sense.

im not sure though as last time I purchased camper was 2015.

I Really hope you get it sorted ASAP, I can image you’re feeling very stressed… as others have said it will most definitely get sorted if they have cancelled it by mistake.

xx

That's a good point, check the transactions to the date you originally purchased and the cancellation date.

If you've got your original confirmation email I'm sure they will sort you out, but response times especially on a Friday afternoon will always be slower than you'd hope in this scenario, so just get a brew and know it should be OK - many of us have had scares too.

18 minutes ago, Smeble said:

Double check that your tickets aren’t on a different reference. My tickets are on one reference number and my CV ticket is under a different one. 

Checked it. Got an email back today to confirm I have 4 coach tickets for my sons and their friends plus a sticklinch accommodation but no actual tickets!