Unfairground

Beerqueen

1 hour ago, briddj said:

Whose name, remarkably, they have managed to spell wrong!

Seen a few other acts complain on the Facebook post their name is spelled wrong too.... Ooops.

Without being rude it does seem to be the least organised area of SE corner. I think one year they weren't quite ready in time. And there never seems to be a huge amount of drive to make creative changes, in comparison to other areas of SE. I still love it though. You could argue SE corner needs somewhere a bit more relaxed so it works. spelling mistakes is shite though

Edited by danbailey80

8 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Looks like they might be doing a take over if that is the case the Ralph Lawson might make an appearance.

I thought that too. Tristan da Cunha a previous Basics resident may well be there as he's at the festival elsewhere over the weekend 

53 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Sasha's set in the rain at 1am was awesome. There's def a lack of bigger names this year but I don't think the area needs them/ warrants it.

Can confirm this was pretty fucking great, although Bez did say "get on the bus / ride the bus" etc around what felt like several thousand times, which was probably a few too many... Gave us a good laugh tho!