Portaloo Escape Room

Justiceforcedave

13 minutes ago, CauliflowerEar said:

If somewhere you go to shit your rancid guts out after a heavy night is the 'most obvious choice' for an 'escape room', then you certainly are a super quirky guy 😆. Are you also one of these bonkers types that wears glittery wellies even if it isn't raining? 

What are you on about?

If I wanted to do a small escape room at a festival, the criteria would be: solid, lockable room, fits in at a festival. Portaloo is clearly the obvious choice. If you think that's sUpeR QuIrkY, you can't be that interesting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

What are you on about?

If I wanted to do a small escape room at a festival, the criteria would be: solid, lockable room, fits in at a festival. Portaloo is clearly the obvious choice. If you think that's sUpeR QuIrkY, you can't be that interesting.

no its not mate, its the obvious place to take a shit. There is plenty of festival infrastructure out there which could accommodate something as uninteresting as an 'escape room'. Stop being purposefully doltish. 

9 minutes ago, CauliflowerEar said:

no its not mate, its the obvious place to take a shit. There is plenty of festival infrastructure out there which could accommodate something as uninteresting as an 'escape room'. Stop being purposefully doltish. 

Okay, mate. Have fun standing perfectly still in your beige get up for fear of seeming "quirky" otherwise, cursing people under your breath for doing escape rooms and...wearing wellies. I'm going to be escaping from a disco shitter.

Edited by Lushroom

4 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

Okay, mate. Have fun standing perfectly still in your beige get up for fear of seeming "quirky" otherwise, cursing people under your breath for doing escape rooms and...wearing wellies. I'm going to be escaping from a disco shitter.

Are you? Wow, thats cool, you bloody mentalist. 

Judging by the size of it, if you want to have this quirky experience, you'll have to queue for some time. If i walk past it and see people like you doing so, ill be sure to have a good chuckle. 

1 minute ago, CauliflowerEar said:

Are you? Wow, thats cool, you bloody mentalist. 

Judging by the size of it, if you want to have this quirky experience, you'll have to queue for some time. If i walk past it and see people like you doing so, ill be sure to have a good chuckle. 

Dude it's 15 mins, sounds like a laugh, no one is forcing you to do it.

The organiser has literally already said in this thread that you book a timeslot and come back, so no, I won't be queueing.

There are a million other threads on things you (maybe?) are excited for, go there and stop shitting (haha geddit, because it's a portaloo, lol I'm so random and quirky) on here. 

31 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

Dude it's 15 mins, sounds like a laugh, no one is forcing you to do it.

The organiser has literally already said in this thread that you book a timeslot and come back, so no, I won't be queueing.

There are a million other threads on things you (maybe?) are excited for, go there and stop shitting (haha geddit, because it's a portaloo, lol I'm so random and quirky) on here. 

😴

1 hour ago, Lushroom said:

What are you on about?

Wipe clean surfaces! 

30 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

An Efestivals debate about whether a portaloo should be for shitting, tripping, or escaping is not what I thought I’d be reading today.

This forum has found some new gears the last week, never know which speed to approach 😂

I'm surprised that the festival hasn't even started, but someone has clearly had their chips pee'd on.

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I saw it but never went in … what was the capacity ? Any ideas ? Quite a few years ago that … might even have been my first one 

Never went in either but walked past it a few times (is it really years since it was there??). Can't imagine it was more than 3 or 4 people tops and they would have to haave been pretty good friends 🙂 

Just now, Mr Gigpusher said:

Never went in either but walked past it a few times (is it really years since it was there??). Can't imagine it was more than 3 or 4 people tops and they would have to haave been pretty good friends 🙂 

located in the dance village i think .... might have been a one off 

5 minutes ago, CauliflowerEar said:

The only useful thing i can think of for a portaloo other than the obvious would be to pretend its some sort of installation and deal drugs out of it. Not create a tiresome 'experience' currently quite popular with young middle class gentrifiers in London. 

Okay, my guy, you've spent over an hour moaning about an 'experience' with a capacity of three (3) at a festival of two hundred and ten thousand (210,000), do you think maybe you're the quirky weirdo here?

6 minutes ago, Mr Gigpusher said:

I thought it was just over Bellas Bridge in T&C?

T&C sounds right to me. I’m sure it was there in ‘04? Can’t remember seeing it since.

Great idea, as is this portaloo. It’s the kind of thing which makes Glasto, Glasto. 

2 minutes ago, t0paz said:

T&C sounds right to me. I’m sure it was there in ‘04? Can’t remember seeing it since.

Great idea, as is this portaloo. It’s the kind of thing which makes Glasto, Glasto. 

My first was 2010 so deffo more recently than that 😄 

1 minute ago, Lushroom said:

Okay, my guy, you've spent over an hour moaning about an 'experience' with a capacity of three (3) at a festival of two hundred and ten thousand (210,000), do you think maybe you're the quirky weirdo here?

Look at the facts.

Brand new profile. Trying hard to be edgy. 

Don’t feed the trolls. 

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/ignore/

Personally I think the portaloo escape room could be fun. If I’m passing and there’s no queue I’ll probably give it a go.

It’s just one of many mini adventures people can experience at the greatest festival around. 

• Thanks 1