The Park 2022

Suprefan

2 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Caribou and Phoebe Bridgers on this stage, they’ve obviously been bumped up elsewhere, plus no real major surprise additions. Jessie Ware and Courtney Barnett are a bit meh headliners.

Disappointed that the acts you like are promoted to a bigger audience and that the grapevine is too good? 

Oh to have such problems 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BreadMakesYouFat? said:

Considering The Park is such a pain in the arse to get to, I'm possibly relieved there's only one act I want to see. Saying that, The Other Stage and John Peel are going to be absolutely stacked!

Prefer its location to JP for me, closer to better areas (WH, Glade and SE) and I tend to stay clear of Silver Haynes mostly.

Stellar lineup and would love to see the current Avalanches setup there, but Saturday evening is all about the Macca

3 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Prefer its location to JP for me, closer to better areas (WH, Glade and SE) and I tend to stay clear of Silver Haynes mostly.

Stellar lineup and would love to see the current Avalanches setup there, but Saturday evening is all about the Macca

Ah you are right there. The walk through Silver Haynes is always pretty gross.

Pretty Meh for me. I'd be interested in Arlo Parks and Gabriels who is a welcome addition. Fontains must be on the Other Stage then.

Edited by ghandi

So as day splits go it's looking like this?

Friday: Four Tet, Khruangbin, Arlo Parks, TBA, Caroline Polachek, Wet Leg, Confidence Man, Big Joanie, Deep Throat Choir

Saturday: Jessie Ware, Mitski, Big Thief, The Avalanches, Dry Cleaning, Sampa the Great, Gabriels, Katy J Pearson, Matilda Mann

Sunday: Courtney Barnett, Jarv Is..., Saint Etienne, Cate le Bon, Squid, Warmduscher, Orlando Weeks, Yasmin Williams

? Pure guesses really

1 minute ago, Acid_Haze said:

So as day splits go it's looking like this?

Friday: Four Tet, Khruangbin, Arlo Parks, TBA, Caroline Polachek, Wet Leg, Confidence Man, Big Joanie, Deep Throat Choir

Saturday: Jessie Ware, Mitski, Big Thief, The Avalanches, Dry Cleaning, Sampa the Great, Gabriels, Katy J Pearson, Matilda Mann

Sunday: Courtney Barnett, Jarv Is..., Saint Etienne, Cate le Bon, Squid, Warmduscher, Orlando Weeks, Yasmin Williams

? Pure guesses really

Big Joanne are Sunday. 

1 minute ago, stuie said:

It’s a stunning poster design… probably the best one so far this year. The Park could really be a festival on its own! 

Definitely, but you can say that about almost all of the stages. We are blessed to have Glastonbury for us to enjoy.

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

It’s a stunning poster design… probably the best one so far this year. The Park could really be a festival on its own! 

Poetry & Words my fave poster so far and I probably won't set foot in there.

36 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

For a while with a lot of the guesses I thought that unusually for me I wouldn't be spending a lot of time at The Park but actually could happily spend a lot of time there. 

Same! I was a bit worried some of these would end up at Other... Or JP, which tends to be away from my "area" . I am totally loving it and just add a few nice Crow's nest sets and I can just set my folding chair for the day (/joking)

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah tbh regardless of who is up against them that field will be heaving right up the hill. Get there early/for the act before or don’t bother kind of deal. 

Yep. I could spend the weekend just there without much bother I reckon.  

But I won’t obviously. 😁