The Park 2022

Suprefan

4 minutes ago, MrRadioactiveCake said:

Worth noting that aside from the headliners, day's and running order didn't necessarily line up with the poster in 2019. 

The Park returns for 2019 with new creations and locations! | Glastonbury  Festival

image.thumb.png.5b11093847d548fad7910f288228de2a.png

Oooh this gives me hope for Jarv Is then! I’m also in the gutted for the Jessie Ware vs Macca camp, I’ll be extra upset if Jarvis is clashing too. I’m gonna guess I’ll get only one of my top 3 at this rate. Other being Avalanches. (OK Wet Leg too)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrRadioactiveCake said:

Worth noting that aside from the headliners, day's and running order didn't necessarily line up with the poster in 2019. 

The Park returns for 2019 with new creations and locations! | Glastonbury  Festival

image.thumb.png.5b11093847d548fad7910f288228de2a.png

This intel throws the gate wide open. Little Simz seconded on the friday and was in small font

42 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

First clashtastrofuck. Jessie Ware d4bbed down by Thumbsaloft.

Firstly can't believe that they drop this just as I am walking the dog and yep second big problem I noticed was Jessie Ware headlining at Macca time. Was hoping she'd be a bigger stage earlier in the day but that will be a great set. 

11 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

Lots to like there. Courtney could be my sunday headliner, though I couldn't really get into her latest album.

No, but the one before that is stellar!

This gives me a Courtney vs Bicep quandary, especially as I think much/most of my crew will be flexing their biceps...

Ben