The Park 2022

Suprefan

5 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Hardly anything I want to see on the park this year, I normally spend a bit of time up there, bit disappointed really. Thought phoebe Bridges would be on it and I would have gone to that. Won’t be as special seeing her in the JP

I genuinely thought there was something for pretty much everyone in that list.

Bosh a couple of uppers and look at it again 😉 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Confidence Man not too far up the bill there.. gives me confidence that I may actually get to catch them. 

Courtney Barnett is a weird one ‘cause she doesn’t seem like a very big pull to me anymore. Think she’ll get a pretty small crowd. 

Sunday night ends early anyway.

Wet Leg gonna be rammed thiugh if theyre on at 4pm or so which seems about right for them.

Just now, Ashl said:

Missing 1 band then hopefully for a secret set based on a quick count. Holly Humberstone not on Park either which is a shame was hoping for that and thought that came from info.

I guess JP? Self esteem and beabadoobee would be in that list also 

Love the park drop 🔥 - it feels real now

2 minutes ago, Ashl said:

Missing 1 band then hopefully for a secret set based on a quick count. Holly Humberstone not on Park either which is a shame was hoping for that and thought that came from info.

Florence florence florence. ( hopefully she changed her mind )

Just now, Acid Loafers said:

That stonebridge lineup is insane. 🔥

Hopefully queues aren't too bad & people have enough things to choose from. Fearing the worst though. 

Only time I’ve ever been inside is for Steve Davis … I just accept that’s the way it’s gonna be as it’s so small 

11 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Hardly anything I want to see on the park this year, I normally spend a bit of time up there, bit disappointed really. Thought phoebe Bridges would be on it and I would have gone to that. Won’t be as special seeing her in the JP

Yes all a bit beige on the park stage.

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Only time I’ve ever been inside is for Steve Davis … I just accept that’s the way it’s gonna be as it’s so small 

went in for Greg Wilson but that was the Sunday afternoon just after the legend slot. It was very quiet over that side of the site. 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Rumours of a bigger Stonebridge isn’t there?