How is the ground on site ? ;-)

Funkyfairy!

Good morning

@deebeedoobee and a good morning to you. Could we call on you to start the annual state of the ground/ram jar thread pppllleeeeaaassseeee .... its part of the annual build up 🙂  Of course we will sadly miss your gorgeous dogs input this year but the jar and the well and all other things 'saturation of ground' related would be awesome x

FF xxx

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Can’t remember if we had a specific thread for this previously and @Sawdusty surfer had a different one for putting the boot in ? 

Except this year boots won't be needed in the lead up or during the festival due to perfect festival weather. So it'll be "putting the flip flop in".

Edited by DareToDibble

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

People arriving on site early should take a load of absorbent toilet roll with them and be ready to start dabbing as soon as there's even a hint of moisture in the air.

Don't mention the D word

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Good morning

@deebeedoobee and a good morning to you. Could we call on you to start the annual state of the ground/ram jar thread pppllleeeeaaassseeee .... its part of the annual build up 🙂  Of course we will sadly miss your gorgeous dogs input this year but the jar and the well and all other things 'saturation of ground' related would be awesome x

FF xxx

Hiya. Pilton weather station will be on air and reporting from 1st June. Up until then I can give the  odd update, such as “No we didn’t get that rain shower even if you did 20 miles away” and “yes the ground is as hard as …. <insert joke>“. Or “ no there is no pattern”.

currently it is warm and sunny. Perfect festival weather. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

Hiya. Pilton weather station will be on air and reporting from 1st June. Up until then I can give the  odd update, such as “No we didn’t get that rain shower even if you did 20 miles away” and “yes the ground is as hard as …. <insert joke>“. Or “ no there is no pattern”.

currently it is warm and sunny. Perfect festival weather. 

yay thank you 🙂

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm glad there is absolutely no video evidence from 2016.

I'm sure there was a video posted a few days before the festival showing the ground behaving like a leaky water bed. Stepping on the (soon to be destroyed) grass caused water to pour out of the ground nearby. 

17 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

I'm sure there was a video posted a few days before the festival showing the ground behaving like a leaky water bed. Stepping on the (soon to be destroyed) grass caused water to pour out of the ground nearby. 

No, you misunderstand me. There is definitely no such video in existence.