Where you gonna go first after setting up camp ?

gazzared

I've been thinking about this for a few days and the first place I'll be going to is the new Glade area and hopefully chill out with a beer in the spike bar , what's everyone else's plans ? 

Edited by gazzared
Grammar
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, gazzared said:

I've been thinking about this for a few days and the first place I'll be going to is the new Glade area and hopefully chill out with a beer in the spike bar , what's everyone else's plans ? 

Tiny Tea Tent and Bar, order will depend on journey 😊

1 minute ago, gazzared said:

I'll approach this as "first thing i'll do when through the gates..." as we'll be arriving on the Tues in the camper fields.

It'll probably be a bimble over to the ciderbus. We tried going to the Avalon Inn first off in 2019 but if I remember correctly it wasn't open by midday?

So yeah, safe bet is the ciderbus and then bar tour from there really with us ending up at Croissant Neuf for Mik Artisitk at 4pm.

Then down to the ridge and furrow before things get hazy!

13 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Tiny Tea Tent and Bar, order will depend on journey 😊

I defffo need to go there but might wait until I can't drink beer anymore and need a tea with 10 sugars and a scone 🤣

5 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I go the day before in CV East so usually Wednesday morning when I get in I head for the Park. Walk up to the sign and watch everyone everyone coming in and setting up. 

What time do you go to the gate? is there a huge queue first thing. I'm in CV East arriving Tuesday this year. I want to be on site early without lots of waiting at the gate!

8 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I go the day before in CV East so usually Wednesday morning when I get in I head for the Park. Walk up to the sign and watch everyone everyone coming in and setting up. 

Yeah I'll probably do that after the glade 👍

Just now, drunk pumpkin said:

What time do you go to the gate? is there a huge queue first thing. I'm in CV East arriving Tuesday this year. I want to be on site early without lots of waiting at the gate!

We have varied it slightly over the years but if you want to be on site early some queueing will be inevitable. We usually wait until about 09:30 as all the overnighters will have gotten in by then. Usually you will still queue for an hour or so at that time but unless you are willing to wait until loads later it will probably be the same for most of the day. 

• Like 1