Site Photos - SPOILER ALERT

blutarsky

11 minutes ago, Claire0406 said:

Looking 🔥 

8 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Can you see the videos?

Yea, on iPhone 

4 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Works for me on phone but not on desktop.

Either way, it's the Spike bar isn't it?

This 

46 minutes ago, ripcurl85 said:

Yep, videos look like the enlarged Spike bar. I think the work on that was done prior to the Worthy Pastures season as I recall some people mentioning it. Looks great to be fair.

Definitely had more done to it since WP. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 3:15 PM, al_coholic said:

I reckon the lower part leads into the Glade Field and the upper part is off the railway track. 

Correct. 

Here’s a photo of the repairs to Bella’s Bridge, taken this morning. 

D1CC0F65-2BB7-4F2C-9121-F48790E009D2.webp

2 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Correct. 

Stacked it on Bella’s bridge in 2019 after a few shandies. Unsure whether the repairs will make any difference to my ability to stay upright this year 😂

On 5/28/2022 at 2:15 PM, blutarsky said:

Correct. 

I can't remember it actually being there in 2019, but there are some steps down to a pedestrian ford about 10 meters west. Does anyone remember them? I can't imagine them being used come the festival ?

DSC_1309.jpg

7 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

I can't remember it actually being there in 2019, but there are some steps down to a pedestrian ford about 10 meters west. Does anyone remember them? I can't imagine them being used come the festival ?

DSC_1309.jpg

Does anyone else remember in 2016 Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers lookalikes coming out from under the bridge singing islands in the stream? 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

Does anyone else remember in 2016 Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers lookalikes coming out from under the bridge singing islands in the stream? 

Oh yes, nighttime with it being played  as they went back and forth under the illuminated bridge. Nice bench to sit on just over the bridge. Sat watching them and rested for half an hour! 

1 hour ago, Staberinde said:

DSC_1309.jpg

It’s fenced off during the festival.

2 hours ago, Staberinde said:

DSC_1309.jpg

1 hour ago, CJL9494 said:

I was just about to say this! I didn't remember what was sung but two people dueting down under the bridge by the steps at night time and it was all lit up! 

4 hours ago, CJL9494 said:

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Oh yes, nighttime with it being played  as they went back and forth under the illuminated bridge. Nice bench to sit on just over the bridge. Sat watching them and rested for half an hour! 

3 hours ago, Skelts said:

Renée and Renalto in 2019 😂

2 hours ago, Larraht said:

I was just about to say this! I didn't remember what was sung but two people dueting down under the bridge by the steps at night time and it was all lit up! 

Its Wayne and Wanda! - https://www.wayneandwanda.co.uk/single-post/2017/07/01/glastonbury-festival-2017

always great to spot them around.

They also did this at the long drops  -  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...