Who’s Playing What Day? 2 Electric Boogaloo

wayne rooney street strike

29 minutes ago, sisco said:

I’m seeing The Killers next week… who’s the support? Oh Sam Fender

Im seeing The Stones the week after Glasto… who’s the support?! Oh Sam Fender

Going to Victorious festival in August, who’s headlining… oh Sam Fender!!

I do really like him but, I’ll prob go see Supergrass 😂

I know how you feel.  Saw him six weeks ago in Dublin, seeing him again in 2 weeks supporting The Killers …….. but still a must see at Glasto.  He is on fire at the moment and I just get this feeling his set will be one of the sets of the weekend.

11 minutes ago, circus92 said:

I know how you feel.  Saw him six weeks ago in Dublin, seeing him again in 2 weeks supporting The Killers …….. but still a must see at Glasto.  He is on fire at the moment and I just get this feeling his set will be one of the sets of the weekend.

That does worry me tbf.  Let’s see what happens come Monday!! (Or whenever the announcement is)

5 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Puts him in the sub slot then - as expected. Sub slot was 7:45 in 2019 and 7:30 in 2017. I think signs are pointing to a secret set 3rd from top that day.

Would that put Jarvis on the same time as Noel? I know he won’t play Pulp songs but there could be a bit of a crossover in audience there.

6 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Would that put Jarvis on the same time as Noel? I know he won’t play Pulp songs but there could be a bit of a crossover in audience there.

No that’ll be fine. Noel is Saturday and Jarvis Sunday.

2 hours ago, sisco said:

I’m seeing The Killers next week… who’s the support? Oh Sam Fender

Im seeing The Stones the week after Glasto… who’s the support?! Oh Sam Fender

Going to Victorious festival in August, who’s headlining… oh Sam Fender!!

I do really like him but, I’ll prob go see Supergrass 😂

Good to have that choice, you'll be sick of him by Glastonbury 🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Sam fender / wolf Alice clash would be an absolute nightmare for me 

Me too. I mean, two of the UK's brightest indie/rock acts on an upward trajectory with the potential to massively rise to the occasion and cement themselves as festival stars. They shouldn't be pitted against each other.

31 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Sam fender / wolf Alice clash would be an absolute nightmare for me 

17 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Me too. I mean, two of the UK's brightest indie/rock acts on an upward trajectory with the potential to massively rise to the occasion and cement themselves as festival stars. They shouldn't be pitted against each other.

Pretty sure they’re gonna be on one after the other on the Pyramid and not clash. Wolf Alice > Fender > Billie for Pyramid, Blossoms > Supergrass > Foals for Other. 

9 hours ago, AlexOvd said:

I have the drama of having almost ALL bands I want to see playing on Friday and clashing between them. Crazy. 

This is my concern. PFB above all for me but Friday is looking overly stacked if the current thinking is to be believed

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TiZuff said:

calvin harris has been put down as other headliner sat night on clash finder? someone heard something or just a guess?

Would be an interesting move if that was correct and then he did Arcadia straight after. Because it would help out with crowd control. All the people who want to see him instead of Macca have their fill. And anyone who couldnt see him due to other clashes can catch Calvin a few hours later in Arcadia. You wouldnt have as large of a crowd either so it might not be rammed.